[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that companionship is worthless? Familiarity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

When did you realize that companionship is worthless? Familiarity breeds contempt, you know.

>make friend
>converse with friend
>hate friend
>get rid of friend

The same goes for romance, too.
>>
It's true. It's common for best friends to hate each other after becoming roommates.
Ideally I wouldn't see my friends more than once every two weeks.
>>
My closest college friend was pretty awesome. We played games in his apartment for hours every week during the semester.

Then summer came around, he started calling me, and I can't hold the conversation for more than 5 minutes before wanting to hang up. Figures.
>>
I always long for intimate companionship but whenever I get close to someone I can't help but feel disappointed in them and myself. I know this yet still I long. Life is a vicious circle.
>>
I just want to feel something other than sadness and disappointment when I'm with her. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>38879636
Yes. The only person that won't disappoint you by disagreeing with your well-thought-out opinions is YOU.
>>
>Dated only one girl in my life
>Got married after dating for 6 years
>Been together for 9 years
>Just tonight she asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said chicken
>She said she'll make it fried, with rice and broccoli since that's my favorite combo
>Tell her that's exactly what I hoped her
>Feel stronger love since she knows me so well
>Thank her for cooking and give her kisses in her secret favorite spots (ears and shoulders)
>Proceed to put her favorite CD so she can enjoy cooking more
>Thanks me for giving her something she wanted without even needing to ask
>Want to show her more gratitude for cooking me dinner
>When she finishes cooking, without being asked I put on her favorite show so that we can eat together and watch something she loves

I know you think familiarity breeds contempt, but for normal people it makes love grow stronger. It's really nice to be able to give each other nice things you know your partner will love without them needing to make requests.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.