[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't had plastic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1335.png (112KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
112KB, 281x300px
You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't had plastic surgery and become Chad
>>
too much money and im perfect the way Jesus Christ made me
>>
>>38878421
Fuck that shit my face would look even shittier with plastifag infusions.
>>
Because I don't have a bite problem so surgery won't do shit

because I can't afford it

because you're a faggot
>>
File: IMG_1336.jpg (47KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.jpg
47KB, 600x394px
>>38878453
>>38878532
>>38878562
No arguments I see
>>
>>38878661
Why did he turn himself from chad into beta?
>>
>>38878421
I am. I have a consultation appointment scheduled in September and over two weeks of PTO remaining at my job (in case I need time for recovery). I also plan on scheduling an appointment with my dentist to whiten my teeth and with my dermatologist to get rid of my acne (mostly blackheads).

Time to get rid of the ugly.
>>
>>38879611
Just be yourself bro. No need to waste money. Spend it on some nice clothes and a good haircut instead.
>>
>>38879611
Anon. You're taking your fate into your own hands don't listen to that other guy. Do whatever necessary. The end always justifies the means.
>>
>>38878661
>Dat chad chin

Why would he get rid of it?
>>
>>38878421
My parents of all people made me have plastic surgery (I'm gook) and it hasn't made me any happier
>>
>>38880084
lol

>>38880211
I am. Being an ugly man is about the worst thing in the world. I fortunately was able to force myself into a decent job because of my qualifications (despite my hideous looks), now I'm going to use some of my savings to get the things biology cheated me out of.
>>
Surgery can't fix autism.
>>
Plastic surgery in 2017 is still pretty bad, most of them look bad and obvious and if the surgery goes bad you can end up even worse than before.
>>
I'm too poor.

Thought about setting up a GoFundMe and a YouTube channel once tho to show a transformation from my ugly as fuck self into the ultimate Chad, to kill more than just two birds with one stone and show the rest of the world it's actually possible. Only reason I ultimately decided not to is because I don't want to become vain or self-absorbed or have to live as a celebrity-- or worse, fail at the effort altogether. This is a free idea for any anons out there though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.