[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf's guardian is getting suspicious of why she wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 코토우라 씨 1화.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
코토우라 씨 1화.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
>gf's guardian is getting suspicious of why she wants to hang out with me so much
>get a text saying "we need to talk about amanda"

Should I ignore the text and just disappear from their lives? I'm fucking scared right now, I know it's not illegal but IDK what she's going to say to me.
>>
>>38878152
>gfs tard wrangler
Do I even want to know?
>>
>>38878152
Are you the guy fucking the tard
>>
>>38878152
see what's up
>>
>>38878195
Yeah, I was meeting up with her everyday cause I couldn't stop and something must've happened with her and her guardian today. I had got a couple warning signs when she was suspicious about how close we were and she gave me this weird look when she
saw how friendly I was being to her.

Thing is, the girl doesn't have really good speech so I thought she wouldn't say anything but maybe the guardian knows how to talk to her better than me and pried her for information. Thing is I thought it was okay because the guardian mistook me for being retarded myself. (Because I met her in a group therapy session and I have depression.) She was the one who fucking encouraged me to hang out with her.
>>
Gonna need a quick rundown on this situation
>>
>>38878476
>She was the one who fucking encouraged me to hang out with her.

she encouraged you to hang out, not diddle her butthole
>>
>>38878476
Her daddy is going to show up at your front door with a shotgun, anon. End it before it's too late. Maybe you could try to find someone who isn't a fucking retard this time.
>>
>>38878152
You're probably going to go to jail after receiving rape charges and a sex offender registration. If she needed a tard wrangler then according to the legal system she's mentally incapable of consenting.
Just pray they don't press charges and running will only make that a higher likelihood and will reflect badly on court proceedings.
>>
>that time tard girl kept bringing me extra large condoms
>aunt intervenes and she stops showing up
>try to go to supermarket
>"uhhh anon you shouldn't go there"
>why
>"she works there and I said you died in a freak accident"
OP it's not too late, just tell her you died in a car accident.
>>
File: sailor.jpg (66KB, 561x679px) Image search: [Google]
sailor.jpg
66KB, 561x679px
>>38878476
>>38878152
Well whatever you do, don't do anything stupid.
>>
>>38878152
Tell me about your gf OP! <3 I wanna know more about your love.
>>
>>38879668
> <3

roastie detected. Post nudes.
>>
>>38880121
I laughed my ass off. You don't want to see this body. I'm a fat 260 lb manlet. <3 <3 <3
>>
>>38880244
Did he stutter? Post nudes!
>>
>>38878152
Here's what you do, anon.
Firstly, text her back, see what's up. Responding to a text isn't the end of the world.
Don't say anything that could implicate you in any crime, because if you diddled a low/non-functioning tard, that's probably some kinda fucking crime I dont know

The chances are that you're probably one of the only people in her life and its her birthday or someshit coming up and the wrangler just wants to see what you're planning to do.

If they want to meet in real life, scope the scene out. If you see cops/strange looking vehicles/anything out of the norm, bail and make up an excuse when you get home. A simple "I drank too much and couldnt make it, sorry" should suffice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.