[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ I'm 29. I have a friend who is 26 and I would be down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: two-cherries-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
two-cherries-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
/r9k/ I'm 29. I have a friend who is 26 and I would be down to take his virginity. He's a cutie, I don't think he's even made out with a girl. What is the likelihood that he would be down for sex?
>>
I doubt he is gay.
>>
How many virginities have you stolen, foul succubus?
>>
>>38876061
According to my official sources, around 60 to 70 percent.
>>
>>38876061
What if he kills you for suggesting something like that? Not everyone will tolerate a faggot coming on to them.
>>
>>38876075
Yeah, he was into my younger sister for a little bit.
>>
>>38876075
>>38876105
>>38876075
OP here, I'm a femanon btws.

>>38876095
5 or 6, I've had less than a dozen partners though.
>>
>>38876061
What's the likelihood of you fucking me, tho?
>>
If he's a robot he wouldn't fall into a roastie's web
>>
>>38876151
Percentages stay the same. Thought you are a thot.
>>
>>38876171
Idk, are you cute and a virgin?
>>38876180
No worries, I'm not a roastie. 90% of the guys that I had sex with I was in a longer standing relationship with at the time (6+ months together and longer)

This guy is very shy and works IT. I'd also like to add that he's been living on his own in the city for like a year or two now. Hasn't made many friends, doesn't drink. He' s a good looking guy though with a sweet demeanor, we've known each other for years. Hell, if he wanted a relationship, I would consider that.
>>
>>38876296
>are you cute and a virgin?
I am a virgin.
>>
OP again, bumping, if you were in his position, would you go for it?
>>
>>38876296
I wish you would get the fuv of the board, but there's no way for me to get anything I want in life
>>
>>38876539
No. I don't want to deal with people.
>>
>>38876359
In all honesty, I bet you are cute. If you just put a little effort in, it will make a difference. There are female robots out in the world too.

>>38876623
Wish I could have the pick of the robots and let them go hard on me. ;)
>>
>>38876682
>There are female robots out in the world too.

how do I make those my gf though
my friend has a sister that is 24 and never had a bf (apparently is a really big loner)

please explain to me how to do this
>>
>>38876682
If you are dating and getting laid you aren't a robot. You're a roastie at worst, a normalfag at best.
>>
>>38876061
What would you say for a non-virgin, 70-30 on a manly-cute scale guy who is a big softie and a mental trainwreck? Softie as in loves animals, cute things and is clumsy/goofy, not spineless.
>>
>>38876061
100%. The guy is starved of affection, he might push you away if you advance on him too lightly because he might be afraid you're ridiculing/pitying him. You just need to escalate very quickly with your advances on him. i.e You have to be very aggressive if you're going to go for him, he'll open up more once you're on top him.
>>
I wouldn't count on it. If he's made it that far and isn't bemoaning his single status, he may genuinely be uninterested in sex. Plus, even if he were, there's a good chance he doesn't like you. I certainly don't.

Also, get off my board.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.