[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly none of you could even handle having a girlfriend. Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Honestly none of you could even handle having a girlfriend. Women fuck with you. How does that make you feel?
>>
I've been practicing the fine art of fucking with people for years on end and have achieved immunities from most forms of emotional and mental abuse as a result.
However, one unforeseen side effect is that it has made me generally immune to wanting a gf at all!
>>
It pisses me off so much that I begin to rage and heat up and nearly start sweating but hahahaha my suffering is so funny haha arent i right hahah im such an easy target
>>
>>38876019

>one day in high school
>finally get a girlfriend
>think to myself "i'm so lucky"
>shes pretty ugly, but shes also popular
>autistic me does not see problem with this
>date for 3 months
>throughout this whole time she shows everyone what i text her
>she never lets me kiss her
>breaks up with me, tells everyone i broke up with her
>everyone starts making up different bullshit reasons

fuck women, honestly
>>
>>38876177
I guess I dodged a bullet in high school. Something similar happened to me but I made sure to reject the girl. She was much much more popular than me and I had hears her previous bf was a senior and black so I was pretty sure she was up to something when she started constantly trying to go out with me
>>
Op here,

>Be me
>Fresh out of highschool
>Have girlfriend of a year
>Treats me like shit most of the time
>Don't understand why I stay
>"Babysitting"
>Sex is rare
>Help..

Why am I even with here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.