[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be the most hated race in yurop (arab) >look for grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>be the most hated race in yurop (arab)
>look for grill
>can't find
>mfw
>>
Then go back to where you belong you sand nigger piece of shit. Not fucking welcome.
>>
>>38874868
I thought they loved you guys?
>>
>>38875291
Yikes someone is a little angry.
>>
>>38875291
Sorry /pol/tard, although i have sandniggers features. I am white.

>>38875385
Not really, just social memedia propaganda. We aren't really appreciated.
>>
>>38874868
then fucking rat out your isis friends you fucking sand nigger, i bet you won't because even the "moderate" sand niggers won't rat out the extreme ones.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>38875726
Someone is mad.
Where did /pol/tards raide /r9k/ ? Go back to your containment board, roach.
>>
>look agresive all the time
>people thought i was a gypsy before 911
>friends tell me i intimidate women because i look too god for them

and i even need to regulary shave myself so i dont get this isis beard
>>
>>38875385
if you are a chad arab, you get all the yuropian qties.
>mfw i am ugly AND arab
Just end it.
>>
you'reArab, I thought another Arab girl literally has to marry you or she gets stoned to death.
>>
>>38875842
Arab females would rather be with a +8/10 arab or +2/10 white.
If you are a 2/10 arab, you are unwanted by either sides. You are a roach.
>>
You moron.
Pretend you're a Mexican.
I have an Arab friend who watched and played poker a lot.
One day, randomly, he told us he'd legally changed his name to "Antonio".
He got the idea from Antonio Esfandiari.
No one has any clue that he's not a normal human being. He drinks, eats bacon, and is basically as human as the rest of us.
Only his closest friends know the dark secret of his being Arabic.
>>
>>38874868
Get the fuck out of europe
>>
>>38874868
Don't arabs do arranged marriages or something? Get your dad to get you a wife. I might be wrong though.
>>
>>38876029
this, it isn't physically appearance, mainly the culture he's associated with.

only groups I can think of that get fucked over for physical appearance are Indian and Asian guys

Indians because of skin tone and Asians because they look like little boys with down syndrome
>>
>>38876066
You are wrong anon.
I am not the son of an oil field business man. Just a peasant.

>>38876029
I like my name dough. I don't want to change it.
Imo, the mainproblem isn't the name (it's a jewish name) it's the face tbqh.
>>
>>38875628
>I am white.
Don't bother trying to make yourself believe this bullshit.
>>
>>38876179
just hang out with your friends and rape someone
you will literally get out unpunished if they even care enough to look for you
>>
>>38874868
Holy shit this feel

> be Arab descendant in Europe
> shitskin dad married prime white euro qt 25 years ago
> give birth to me few years later, come out perfectly Caucasian looking
> ffw 23 years, most perfectly integrated muslim dude you've ever seen, only foreign features are last name and the fact I don't drink
> alcohol-less teenage years in a country where alcohol is the biggest national pride made me a massive robot khhv though
> develop oneitis
> manage to contain spaghetti long enough to ask her out
> date going find
> of course faith comes up
> I answer truthfully when she asks about it
> she does the thing with her eyes
> the thing every single person who I've lost contact with close after does
> a small twitch indicating they realise nothing actually changed about me, but I still turn into a completely different person while they were looking right at me
> know from that moment I'll never find anyone here

Fuck you dad, fuck your ambitions and dreams, couldn't you justve stayed where you were, I should've died in a civil war 3 years ago but instead I'm wasting away my empty shell of a life in a place where people hate me unless they don't know me
>>
>>38876212
I am talking about the skin. I m not european, i am not deluding myself.

>>38876217
Not interested in that. I just want to be loved, to feel wanted. But that's too much to ask when you are a roach.
>>
>>38876253
>unironically being a muslim

Hold on, I'm going to put on my fedora real quick...okay back

Dude wtf. You really think whatever/whoever created/spurred the creation of the universe sent an ""angel""" to some sandnigger so that he could conquer and destroy the traditions of entire tribes in the name of a modified Jewish/Christian heresy. Abrahamic religions are some of the most retarded shit on the planet. I'm not saying you have to be DUDE SCIENCE LMAO-tier but get into philosophy or something and stop buying into that kike shit.
>>
>>38876253
Why don't you just date a muslim girl stupid? I'm sure that there are half-arab girls you could date.
Do you even like being muslim?
>>
you're an arab in europe. Just rape a white woman. As long as you scream "allahu ackbar" while doing it, the government will feel bad for you and give you extra welfare money. No jailtime necessary.
>>
File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>>38876253
I feel you anon.
It kinda sounds edgy, but i wish i have never existed. I didn't ask for this feels.
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>38876362
So funny, i am dying in laughter.
>>
File: 1495894087424.jpg (130KB, 477x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495894087424.jpg
130KB, 477x767px
>be mexican in the netherlands
>be 5'8"
>tfw dark hair, brown eyes and slightly tanned skin and white girls love my looks
>tfw I have yet to fuck or kiss a non-white

Look at it this way, OP. At least you're not indian.
>>
>>38876354
Everything good about me comes from me being a Muslim. Everything people compliment me on regarding personality are traits I got straight from the faith. I've got a bachelor of science and can't really find a reason in anything I've learned to denounce my religion. Any of the things you mention are up for extremely free interpretation. I've read most the meme philosophers like Russell, Nietzsche, Descartes, any others I should worry about? (I agree on a lot of things with Descartes, Kant sucks though).

>>38876356
When I fall in love with a Muslim girl, I will. I don't like being a Muslim since it made me into a goody two-shoes cuck that takes shit from everyone, and yet forbids me to slit my fucking wrists.
>>
>>38876412
do you know who might find you attractive?
Other arab girls back in your arab homeland with the rest of the roaches.
>>
I wonder why you're most hated.

Gee whiz. Could there be several reasons? I don't know, OP.
>>
>>38876691
Read your book again.
>>
>>38876722
Literally no-one was asking why that was, everyone knows.
>>
>>38876734
Great retort friend, I am left speechless
>>
File: 1314237729154.jpg (37KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1314237729154.jpg
37KB, 480x357px
>>38876753
Then how is that not good enough to FUCK OFF?

Gosh, I hate cancer so much.
>>
>>38876691

>say that he's muslim
>has 'white blonde women' fetish like disgusting indians
>Not striving to marry a niqabi for her abilities and character while she chooses you based on your looks, abilities, family, work and character.

Astagfirullah brother. Please give yourself up for beheading.
>>
>>38876791
Because I haven't done anything
>>
>>38874868
I'm an arab girl in the US and guys with a fetish keep getting close to me to try to use me for sex
>>
>>38876691

You may still have those traits without being a Muslim but you wouldnt know since it dominated your life, Islam will never be tolerated in Europe it had been a scourge to us for almost 1000 years, ditch the religion and you'll be happier
>>
I'm French and here Arabs are pretty much sexually frustrated so that most of them go back to their countries and return to France with a native North-African girl because all of them want to leave their shitholes to join the West, you should do the same thing OP
Tell your parents you want to see your family in your country and marry a girl from it
>>
>be arab
>be agnostic/atheist
>be told to go back to muslim countries and called a terrorist

hmm "they don't assimilate"
>>
>>38876815
Exactly. All you do is mooch off of our taxes.
You're the cancer killing Europe.

Sure, laugh if you want, but remember what happened 75 years ago.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.