[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to browse /tv/. >Get accused of browsing reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-05-16-56-23.png (244KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-05-16-56-23.png
244KB, 720x1280px
>Decide to browse /tv/.
>Get accused of browsing reddit by what I'm assuming to be actual redditers trying to fit in all because I posted a thread about GoT.
>Have never browsed reddit in my life.
>Get this.
Holy shit the mods are fucking garbage. Shit like this is now apparently a banable offense? We minus well become reddit while we're at it.
>>
Fuck off originalley reddit
>>
>>38874624

pwned bitch
>>
>>38874624
>We minus well
Go back to r*ddit
>>
File: 1382731645481.jpg (109KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382731645481.jpg
109KB, 492x600px
>browse reddit
>get called out for browsing reddit
>bitch about browsing reddit
>get banned for browsing reddit
>complain about getting banned for browsing reddit
>make a thread on /r9k/ about reddit
>claims to not be obsessed with reddit

sure are proving them wrong on this one
>>
>>38874624
Didn't even know you could get banned for "being obsessed with reddit". That's actually pretty hilarious.
>>
>>38874624
lmao, are you that "reddit rick" faggot?
>>
>>38874624
>shitpost PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK 5 times
>get (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) and laughed at for a thread
>twist the story and post it on r9k
fuck off reddit and memey poster
>>
>>38874666
Are you seriously arguing some antics here?
>>
>>38874673
>>38874723
I remember back when /tv/ was actually a decent board. I decided to post a thread about how we'll never get an adaptation of Robert's Rebellion. Then I get two fags accusing me of coming from reddit because apparently reddit is obsessed with GoT. I reply about how we shouldn't even act as if neo-/tv/ isn't just r/tv at this point and how the only niggers who accuse others of browsing reddit are redditers themselves. My post gets deleted, I get a "warning". The thread is still up though.
>>
>>38874624
>tv

Its like /mu/ but instead od jerking off to p4k they jerk off to Tarkovsky calling him the best of the best. Pseudo-intelectuals
>>
>>38874862
That's not even the state of modern /tv/ anymore. I haven't browsed that board in months. Now all they talk about is capeshit, Star Wars, and don't even get me started on all the shit memes they try to push because they all want their shit memes to reach the level of BANE. Cunts on there using emojis unironically yet I'm the one who gets accused of browsing reddit. Yeah I'm fucking pissed because I can't even browse my favorite boards anymore without dealing with the deteriorating board "culture". /r9k/ is full of beta feels bullshit, /tv/ is just r/tv, and /fit/ is just a combination of /r9k/ betaness and /pol/...and don't even get me started on /po/. I can't escape this shit.
>>
tv has historically had a GoT general, any non general thread gets pruned and can cause bans.

Go back to fuckin reddit newfag
>>
>>38874624
GoT is top normie reddit tier desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.