[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you hate children >tfw that's a dealbreaker for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1478013372979.jpg (750KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478013372979.jpg
750KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you hate children
>tfw that's a dealbreaker for the majority of longtern relationships
they're just so annoying
>>
>>38873238
If you hate kids why not learn to hate relationships? Nearly every relationship leads to kids in some for or another.
>>
File: boomeronbikereversed.jpg (64KB, 670x375px) Image search: [Google]
boomeronbikereversed.jpg
64KB, 670x375px
>>38873238
When are you gonna give your mother and I grandchildren, Billy? Raising a family is the most important thing you can do: You're carrying on the family name, and you'll have someone to take care of you when you're old.
>>
>>38873238
It's probably possible to raise children that aren't annoying.
>>
tfw you hate kids
tfw you're 22 and everyone is expecting you to get married and have kids
tfw not planning into having kids
tfw female flat piece of shit
>>
>>38873283
Don't worry niggers will replace you
>>
>>38873283
It's better that you don't have kids, you'll probably just drown them and then kill yourself like most mentally ill chestlets.
>>
>>38873238
No way. There are a lot of couples that are child free. It's ok!
>>
>>38873261
the main reason ppl are having kids is to take care of them when they're old...that's the reason of everyone's existence
waw lots of fun
>>
>>38873238
You're annoying and that's the real dealbreaker
>>
>>38873315
I have the very realistic fear that I would not be able to keep another person in a longterm relationship with me without having children because I am a very boring unambitious person.
>>
>>38873283

will you go out with me? you sound perfect
>>
>>38873338
cringe you thirsty bitch
>>
>>38873313
true.they're useless annoying and get affected by every fucking thing, and they are NEVER satisfied
>>
File: file.png (342KB, 610x451px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
342KB, 610x451px
>>38873360
if you had proper estrogen levels and big chest beefers you wouldn't feel this way
>>
>>38873338
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that's adorable,thank you !
but it will probably be a ldr
and that will hurt everyone
>>
If I could just fast-foward kids to like... 7 years old, that would be cool.

They're so fucking annoying before that. They cry and puke and they don't know how to do anything and they actively try to die. Fucking ugly little fat chimps.
>>
I know it would be a deal breaker for me if the person did not want to have children. I really like kids. I am a teacher and work in a children's store in the summer.

I am at the age where everyone is more upfront if they want them or not....if the do/ don't, it's easier for everyone to move on early.
>>
>>38873336
that's wrong
children can be the cause of divorce/breaking up
also,there are a shitload of needs you have to provide,including being mentally stable, humble , have the perfect partner,so no fights at home;etc...etc...

however what do you think you can offer as a partner
>>
>>38873414

ldr is better than nothing sweetie.

i as well hate kids.
but i like flat women.
>>
>>38873498
>sweetie
no
>>
I've always visioned relationships as give and take offers
your partner will provide whatever you're asking for in a relationship and you'll do the same
people ask for different things
for example
you can ask for acceptance, and someone who can take care of the irl stuff,like talking to people, paying things irl, also strong self esteem
your partner might ask for someone compatible with him,can take deep conversations with and be his home
>>
>>38873638
relationships are give and take offers

except women always want "big dick" and "money"
>>
>>38873638
that is really important because eternal love doesn't exist,happiness do not exist,people are monsters ,we're all swallowed by madness and pain
and at the age of 50, the only thing that will matter to you is if your partner is doing his job
at the age of 60 ,the only thing that stays are your memories of that person,and the children,the result of your life, that will take care of you at that age,when your partner dies
>>
>>38873668
they offer pussy and the illusion that you are loved
which hat you ask for
>>
>>38873238

This. God I hate kids. And it hurts like hell to have them. So like, why? There's a bunch of white kids rotting in an orphanage in Russia, why do I have to make more? It's just a pain in the ass and an annoyance, kids ruin your body and never let you get sleep, suddenly your home isn't your home as it belongs to the kids, you have to sacrifice everything you care about because the snot-nosed brat needs a good school district so now you have to move to the midwest or fucking kansas to afford that. And you have to play with them and "talk" to them, and all this shit, they're constantly bothering you, whining, needy little bastards. What kind of moron is cool with sitting around watching toddler-TV with their brat? I'd vomit. And I have to baby-talk the fucking retard and teach it not to injure or maim itself doing stupid shit. If I wanted to be a tard wrangler I'd at least be getting paid for it, not paying out the ass for the privilege.

And don't even say "you just want to party" because I'm on 4chinz for god's sake. I just hate kids. I have other crap I want to do in my life. If I have to give that up to have kids I may as well fucking kill myself right now.

Luckily I can get plenty of guys, surely one I can bully into not wanting kids. Or maybe I'll have him get snipped.

>>38873400

I'm the girliest thing on two legs and have C-cups. Still hate kids. What my hormones want to do and what my brain wants to do are two different things. Sorry you can't control yourself and are no better than an animal?
>>
>>38873838
t. town bicycle
>>
>tfw you want children but can't live with yourself knowing you gave your genetic diseases to an innocent child
>>
>>38873887
I feel the same way except instead of "genetic diseases" it's just being ugly
>>
>>38873870
t. hkkv
>>
>>38873238
Congratulations anon, you are denying the will to life.
>>
File: file.png (24KB, 513x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 513x256px
>>38873914
the meek shalI inherit the earth bitch
>>
>want to breed a girl badly
>feel that early pregnancy women are hot as hell
>hate the idea of being a father, or dealing with kids

What are my choices here, being a deadbeat dad or having her abort repeatedly both do not seem viable.
>>
I think a well-educated, polite and sweet 5 year old kid is one of the best things in life to have around. They're all the love and sweetnes without the temper tantruns. Saying that, I've only lived with these types of kid for some hours per time
>>
File: 1468169410452.jpg (34KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1468169410452.jpg
34KB, 640x637px
>>38873914
>hkkv
Are you retarded
>>
>>38874087
Also, it's very nice teaching kids life lessons and all. It's also interesting how boys are so curious and have thrist for knowlege at that age. Girls too but to a lesser degree.
>>
For me I'm just extremely annoyed by most children 0-5 years old basically, after that it gets a lot easier
>>
>>38874189
hugless kissless kick-in-the-nutsless virgin
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.