[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bare minimum lifts to be a man is 1pl8 bench, 1.5pl8 diddlys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: screamer.gif (2MB, 272x332px) Image search: [Google]
screamer.gif
2MB, 272x332px
The bare minimum lifts to be a man is 1pl8 bench, 1.5pl8 diddlys, and 2pl8 squat all doing at least 5 reps. If you cannot do this you are a failure as a man and may as well start the hrt train.
>>
>>38870812
those might be acceptable for a teenager or a woman
>>
>>38870812
>huur being a man only has to do with physical strength

Fuck off back to your cave you neolithic peice of shit
I'm sure all that strength comes in handy lifting up your sips and jerking off to anime
>>
>>38870845
This is the lowest of low requirements, being able to fulfil this doesn't make you alpha or anything, just a man.
>>38870854
lol fag
>>
>>38870812
Thank god im not the only t rex whos squat is higher than their DL.
>>
Can someone translate these ancient runes into pounds for me?
>>
>>38870923
1pl8 refers to a 45lb plate on both ends and then add the weight of the bar (which should also be 45lbs). Do the maths
>>
What are you supposed to do when you plateau?
>>
>>38870812
>1.5 pl8 dl
Lol no, what are you, a fucking child?
>>
>>38871558
I can easily do more than 1.5pl8 diddlys, it's fucking joke weight but that's the minimum for the most weakest of males.
>>
>>38870812
>squat more than dl

you are a disgrace to mankind
>>
Lifting is for cucks. If you can't swim at least 3 miles without stopping you're basically a baby.
>>
>>38871587
No. Anyone that weak can't be considered a man, unless he's like 350lb himself.
>>
>>38871626
You say that but I've seen so many people fail to dl the fucking bar so I may have set that standard a bit lower.
>>
>>38871626
I don't think 70% of the male population (of the US anyway) is capable of lifting that teebeeaytch
>>
>>38870812
the only thing it takes to be a man is a cock and balls
>>
>>38871739
Bullshit. Most could probably manage 2 plates at a stretch, albeit with awful form
>>
>>38871739
It's fucking deadlifting, it's the easiest lift to go heavy with. You goddamn lift something off the floor. There's no way grown men lack the muscles to stand up.
>>
File: yep.png (2MB, 1391x1431px) Image search: [Google]
yep.png
2MB, 1391x1431px
>>38871025
>counting the bar
>>
>>38871804
I believe 1 pullup is the average, which is bodyweight. Given it's a different exercise, but I'm skeptical about the deadlift if most can only do a single pullup.
>>
>>38871885
They're not comparable exercises.
>>
>>38871844
i rather to kms
>>
File: Ascension.jpg (274KB, 773x425px) Image search: [Google]
Ascension.jpg
274KB, 773x425px
>>38870812
Has anyone done the threadly reminder yet that you SIMPLY CANNOT consider yourself to be right-wing if you're overweight?

THREADLY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE A DE-FACTO LEFTIST DEPENDENT OF THE STATE UNLESS YOU ARE /FIT/.
>>
>>38871921
Well neither is 1pl8 bench to 1.5pl8 deadlifts, like the benches are relatively disproportionately hard so I'm confused by this whole concept
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.