[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>built bodybuilding chad starts at work >fucks half the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0528.png (676KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.png
676KB, 720x712px
>built bodybuilding chad starts at work
>fucks half the girls on staff
>get to know him
>says he thought i was a "total slayer" when he first met me
>says if i had social skills i would be better than him in every way

thanks chad
>>
if u were a completley different perso nyou would be better than him.

nice compliment
>>
>>38870748
working women is 80% looks. it was a compliment.
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (28KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
28KB, 495x362px
>>38870748
please refrain from being mean to me
>>
Do people actually uss slayer irl? What the fuck?
>>
>>38870765
Kek, no. Nigga you mad? If you are not hideous nosferatu or rather extremely beautiful, women doesn't care about your appearance as long you are obviously healthy and oscillating around that average.

80% is about your social status/standing, communication skills, confidence. Then money (see social status) and how many of "interesting" things for her you are able to generate.
>>
File: 1501817592625.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501817592625.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
>>38870731
This is not genuine niceness.

It seems you have met the "Nice Guy Chad", who sweet talks other men so that they may let their guard down and he can establish social dominance over them. By befriending you and showering you with compliments, "Nice Guy Chad" ensures that you will not oppose him and will not resist his Chaddery because you will foolishly believe "n-n-no, he's a n-nice guy!"

You've been cucked by Chad. Good job OP.
>>
He was making fun of you. You're too autistic to realize when someone is being sarcastic or patronizing.
>>
you most likely have a hot face and are tall. bodybuilding chad probably has an ugly face, am i right? Muscles and confidence is what he has.
If you have face/frame/height, he isnt lying
>>
>>38870822
women absolutely care about looks, you're delusional
>>
>>38870824
>>38870836
Guys, is it possible that perhaps not everyone is trying to be an asshole all the time?
>>
>>38870938
More of a loser you are, the more they care. High enough on the social scale, they dont give a shit.

Of course they care, but still definitely not as much as that anon mentioned.
>>
>>38870938
>I've never met a Chad with below average looks!

Get out more. There are countless men out there fucking hordes of women despite being average or below facially. This is because the ONLY (LITERALLY ONLY) thing that matters to women is having a dominant/naturally confident personality. Being a Chad is defined by personality.
>>
>>38870996
Those girls will usually cheat with a taller better looking guy though
You have to have looks, height, decent penis size AND a dominant personality. If you are lacking in any of those she will cuck you.HEight and dick size is more important than looks though
>>
>>38870996
There have been peer reviewed studies that have established physical attraction is the number one most important trait for both males and females in a partner. Refusing to believe this because of anecdotal experience is just a cope
>>
>>38871049
Everything you've just said is objectively wrong, and by saying it you are giving a free pass to men who are literal Chads but of lower physical attractiveness.

Don't try and act like being unfortunate facially automatically makes one a robot. These men are not on our level. There are robot kissless virgins who could be classed as 7/10 or even 8/10 while there are Chads who bed girls every other day but are perhaps only 5/10. Why should I feel empathy for them simply because they don't have the chiselled jaw and good facial structure?

Personality is literally the ONLY thing that matters. Those who are born naturally confident will have sex with as many women as they please. Yes, there will always be a portion of women who will have a certain physical standard. But many of those women, despite saying/feeling that they "would never sleep with an ugly guy!" may well change their tune as soon as Mr Chad-Personality walks up and lays some smooth talk and dominant behaviour upon them.
>>
>>38870731
Did he tell you any stories about your roastie colleagues ? Please text
>>
>>38871089
It's just more of that society pleasing disney shit

People want to feel like they are responsible for their own destiny.
>>
>not understanding sarcasm
How sperger are you OP?
>>
>>38870731
I've had this happen to me a lot, they usually just end up saying this to be nice and later dump all their problems on you when all you want to say is "FUCK OFF I AM LITERALLY A FAT FUCKING RETARD WITH NO FUTURE. FFS I DONT EVEN HAVE A LICENSE" but you don't do that because that's mean, so you sit there and listen to Chads problems until he finally gets over them and phases you out of his life. That's what happens. Exactly what happens. Always
>>
>>38870824
...Or maybe he's just genuinely nice.
Just because someone gets more pussy than you doesn't mean they're an asshole. Sounds like you might be the asshole in most situations.
>>
>>38871610
>Just because someone gets more pussy than you doesn't mean they're an asshole.

Except you literally have to be an asshole, of some kind, in order to get any pussy.

Just because they cloak assholery behind faux-niceness, doesn't mean they're not cunts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.