[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad stories, go >be me >7th grade Califag >Have major

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (11KB, 184x189px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
11KB, 184x189px
Bad stories, go

>be me
>7th grade Califag
>Have major crush on girl that's in four of my classes
>The girl gets groped
>My Vietbro told me this on the last week of school
>I'm told most of the story by my Mexibro during August while playing vidya with him
>Apparently she got groped by the same guy
>In the same year
>He says the first time was on the day school got out in spring break
>Apparently, the second time was when she was riding the same train to visit her friend
>This was during late May or April
>It was on the day of some big English presentation, too
>He included that she was taken to the guy's house twice
>The second time she was like hardcore raped
>He also mentioned that the guy was Japanese

For some reason, I just fucking remembered this after years of repression wtf
>>
>>38870264
This story is confusing. What do you mean "groped"? Was her ass grabbed? Did she follow him willingly or did he snatch her up? Why wouldn't she have told the police the first time she went over? If that happened, why would she continue riding the train alone?
>>
>>38870535
I thought it would be pretty confusing as I just woke up and I'm shitty with phrasing. Apparently her tits were grouped. She was also snatched up, apparently. I have no fucking clue why she didn't call the police and why she didn't call the police. I didn't really believe the story at first either, and this is all from recollection. I trusted the story because the Mexican dude and her were friends.
>>
She got HARDCORE raped by a jap, dude!

That's quite a bit more than a little friendly "groping"!!
>>
>>38870264
Be me. Single and see other single girl. We like each other. One day, about to make a move and then she pulls away. We stop talking. I walk away, block her number etc. She spreads horrible stories about me but everyone knows she's a bitch and she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

She loses her friends because of personality change. Her friends know I am a decent guy. Three months later, she has started hearing voices in her head, she cannot sleep, has been put on sedatives, she has been put on antidepressants, and takes money from people in exchange for giving head. A suicidal breakdown follows, men just use her for sex, and tells people she is 'lost'. Throughout the day she talks to herself & is now seeing a Doctor.

We liked each other at the start, then she just chose to be horrible to me.
>>
>>38871162
oh shit man that sucks wtf
I hope she gets better
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.