[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found out that bf is cheating on me >his ex told me that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fwoj.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
fwoj.png
334KB, 422x509px
>found out that bf is cheating on me
>his ex told me that he cheated on her too
>tfw have to pretend to not know about it because i don't want to lose him
>tfw want to die
>>
>>38869933
dude just leave him, once that type of trust is broken it's not worth staying together. dump him and don't get back together with him. it's tough

how long were you dating?
>>
cut off his dick or something
>>
does he have a fat wallet or something.
>>
>>38870006
that is the question
i hate to be the guy that memes his post to be original
>>
>>38869933
Your relationship isn't ever going to be the same. You're clinging to an archetype of who you thought he was. Either option is going to lead to pain and unhappiness, but one is more toxic than the other.
>>
>>38869970
2 months, i won't leave him.

>>38870006
He's incredibly handsome and can be very affectionate and caring. No one else will ever love me like he does.
>>
>>38870111
>2 months
you don't even know him
>>
>>38870111
I have absolutely 0 pity for people that stay with abusers or cheaters because they are physically attractive. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you and I hope you realize that
>>
File: Pepe Out Killin Normies.jpg (175KB, 1651x733px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Out Killin Normies.jpg
175KB, 1651x733px
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOTS

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>38869933
anon why are you such a cuckerina?
>>
File: vampysmug.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
vampysmug.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>38870111
>He's incredibly handsome and can be very affectionate and caring. No one else will ever love me like he does.
>cheated on you
Dumb whore, delete this thread and leave.
>>
>>38870111
2 months is nothing, how often do you see him in general in a week?
>>
cheat on him and then confront him and make it into an open relationship lo
>>
>>38870200
Honestly fuck you. Are you saying that I'm not even allowed to care about looks because you're probably ugly and not getting any girls? I'm a pretty woman and want a pretty man, simple as that.
>>
>>38869933
That's what you get for dating Chad you dumb hoe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.