[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who RI here? Honestly this state is really great, I used to hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Rhode-Island[1].jpg (34KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
Rhode-Island[1].jpg
34KB, 418x328px
Who RI here?
Honestly this state is really great, I used to hate it but after seeing a few other states via the Army I realized that everywhere else is pretty much worse
>tfw creeping all those qt art school girls in Providence who would never talk to me
>tfw have AS220 and The Met
>tfw comfy safe suburbs and beaches
I live in Narragansett and go for night walks along the pier all the time, yeah this state is expensive but that's just because its not shit like the south
>>
>this state is really great, I used to hate it but after seeing a few other states via the Army I realized that everywhere else is pretty much worse

explain, I live in RI and always wished I was somewhere else
>>
File: unrelated.png (920KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.png
920KB, 800x500px
I lived in Providence for three years. A great city, a great state. Beautiful coastal areas...Block Island, Newport...Even within Providence you have vastly different environments like South Prov, College Hill, the area with all the Italian restaurants...such a small area but with so many unique little zones, each different from the other.

Most underrated state ever.
>>
>>38869917
If you think the stuck up college normies are bad here go to Louisianan, Oklahoma, or any of those states that I always imagined "down to earth working men" lived in, and try to befriend any of the people. Southerners of all races are fucking retarded, seriously even a black guy from the north is much more civilized than one from Texas.
Currently in upstate NY, near Canada, and the people walk around missing teeth, the girls are fat and "like trucks and country music".

When I lived there I always bitched about it "the people in this state suck I wish I was somewhere else", but jeeze I miss RI.

Pic related, my Dog after a swim and hike in RI
>>
File: dogger.jpg (1022KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
dogger.jpg
1022KB, 3264x1840px
>>38870113
>tfw you forget to attach your picture
SAD!
>>
>>38870113
My reasons for not wanting to live in this state have more to do with trying to get away from my isolated and depressing childhood and toxic parents. Even when I was a kid, I always wished I lived on the other side of the country where I was born

However I will almost certainly miss the woodlands and some of the quiet spots I go to
>>
Rhode Island is great. My grandparents actually have a cottage in Narragansett (Point Judith) to be exact and I go there a few times a year. Some seriously beautiful spots. Love Scarborough beach.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.