[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to find an ENTP girl? I've tried dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: results.png (63KB, 949x601px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
63KB, 949x601px
Why is it so hard to find an ENTP girl? I've tried dating other types of girls but the ENTP's are always the best.
>>
>>38869802

>ENTP girl

Have fun when she leaves you for Chad when the novelty of your relationship wears off.
>>
>>38869802
What's so good about them normiepai?
>>
>>38869838

As an ENTP guy I can't say that I haven't done the same.
>>
>>38869866

I'm an ENTP too, so it's fun to have someone who will keep your mind sharp. Plus ENTP's are naturally curious and open-minded, so it makes a lot of things easier between the two of us.
>>
>>38869838
Isn't that all girls?
>>
>tfw ENTP guy trying to find ENTP girl so we can have never ending autistic debates about meaningless shit and annoy everyone around us with our incessant rambling
>>
>>38869892
ENTP Girls and Guys are pretty similar tbqh famalam
>>
>>38869929

More like, we can have rational, fun conversations about anything without someone getting butthurt over feelings.

>>38869954

What's your point? That I should be worried that they'd want to leave after a couple years, or that they should be worried that I'd leave after a couple years? You make it sound like either person can't break up with the other.
>>
>>38870036
you surely understand Ne, I was making a connection in the moment and I happened to write it out
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 658x662px
>tfw could literally be president if I was ENTP instead of INTP
>>
>>38870036
Sounds like a great time to me. If only I could find girls who were like this ;_;
Worst part is, I knew one for about 5 years but was always too scared to go for it. Perhaps I also inherited a bit of INTP social retardation...
>>
we all know that gfs should be NF type
>>
>>38870143

a lot of the best gf types i know are enfps

infj's are too emotionally demanding, they always need a polyamorous relationship

infps are too hard to read

enfjs, they're not bad, just not my type
>>
>>38870079
How so? And not, you won't be a good president fanalam.
>>
>>38869802
>Why is it so hard to find an ENTP girl?
Demographic distribution.
>>
File: 200.gif (756KB, 449x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
756KB, 449x200px
>tfw depressed ISFP with 0 motivation
>>
>>38869838
>Have fun when she leaves you for another ENTP Chadme when the novelty of your relationship wears off.
FTFY
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 659x525px
>>38870448
Because I'm a highly intelligent and driven individual with genuine interests for the country but I would get destroyed in the first debate and become a meme
>>
>>38870563

if you've ever watched a presidential debate, they don't actually debate. they just say whatever they want to say and shoehorn it into the context
>>
>tfw INTP
The only way I'm ever getting in a relationship is if I find an INTP girl who isn't hideous and is into me.
Basically I'm fucked
>>
>>38870609

intp's are notoriously critical of themselves. work on that, and you'll find a lot of doors will open for you
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
Its even harder to find an ENTJ girl.
>>
>>38870563
I meant that you will lost some of your capacities if you turn to ENTP.
>>
>>38870877
You're gonna find them at work or at high end restaurants in the bar.
>>
Women are too boring and stupid to find the right one for me(ENTP).
I'd love a hyper-intellectual(a passion for exploring new ideas, abstract concepts and histories like me) gf but i doubt they exist
But i also dont mind quiet girls where i could have a one sided conversation where i just ramble alot
>>
HAAAA BASTARD I'M AN ENTP GIRL
>>
>>38869926
no as an ENTP girl that has done the same, you kind of literally get bored and decide to level up to a better partner. you use your partners to improve your self and then leave them
only way this can not happen is if partner improves as the same rate as you do.

I do this with friends too, if they don't serve me intellectually or sexually anymore there is no reason for me to have a relationship with them.
>>
>>38872349
>you kind of literally get bored and decide to level up to a better partner. you use your partners to improve your self and then leave them
I've never had a relationship but i do this with friends my longest friendship(besides brother) has only lasted 4 years.
Also fuck ENTP girls theyre fucking whores due to the fact of having a woman's brain cuz they can never ascend to the true levels of ENTP.
>>
>>38872136

I feel like i wouldnt really be able to relate to normies that much. Ideally i'd want an ENTJ fembot gf, but thats basically a contradiction.
>>
>>38872250
You want a boyfriend.
>>
>>38872274
With a feminine dick?
>>
>>38872549
I'm not gay bro I just think girls aren't smart enough to be my ideal gf so I'd have to settle for a quiet girl who would just listen
>>
>>38872516
I am not trying to contradict you but I don't believe even us males can ascend to the true levels of ENTP.
>>
>>38872606
You ideal gf is a male. You are intellectually gay. Period.
>>
>>38872639
this !!!!!
men don't want the delicacy a woman offers and thay isn't their fault
they want someone as cold and rational as they are and that's a trait most women don't have. they are genuine pensive and warm
>>
File: get chipped on.jpg (50KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
get chipped on.jpg
50KB, 600x418px
>>38870394
>infps are too hard to read
This really got to me. My INFP ex was pretty obvious to figure out but at the same time she acted the complete opposite and got pissy whenever I asked why she never seemed like she wanted to be around me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.