[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/ I want to introduce myself to you and show you how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170714_031034.png (196KB, 1079x1680px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_031034.png
196KB, 1079x1680px
Hi /r9k/

I want to introduce myself to you and show you how life is really not what it seems. Because if I can do this and get away with it then anyone can.

You hear these stories everywhere, how people take advantage of other people. But you never really believe it because life has a way of glossing over that kind of stuff.

Well let me remind you fellas that I've gotten away with sleeping with many women while they were under the impression we were dating. I once took two dates to the same restaurant at different times on Valentine's day. I consistently flirt with every woman I meet and end up having some fun with her one way or another.

The kicker is I was once a robot. Shy. Introverted. Still am except I'm more of an ambivert now. I used to be socially inept but working in sales has fixed that for me.

Get out there. You can do it. The thing is though you have to sacrifice your morality. If you invest all of your assets into one thing and that thing ends up crashing you're done for. Unfortunately that rule applies to romance in your youth.

Everyone lies. Everyone cheats. Everyone steals. It's all a poker game. You have been pulled now. I suggest you swallow it.
>>
>just be confident bro XD
/thread
>>
>>38869786
You only have to sacrifice your morality if you're too weak to play the devil on your own terms. Fish for compliments elsewhere, scum.
>>
File: 1469774362432.png (36KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469774362432.png
36KB, 737x404px
>>38869786
>just have confidence meme
leave
>>
i was never able to sacrifice my morality.

i honest to god tried.
>>
>I used to be socially inept but working in sales has fixed that for me.

Fuck sales and retail it's a hell hole

>tries to make a tinder
>every picture comes out butt ugly
>Will get humiliated by people on tinder

No point in trying
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.