[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT FEEL WHEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
ALL YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF, you dont know how good you have it
>be me, 27 years old
>gf since 4 year, several one night stand and fuckbuddies before
>yesterday i went out with my boys clubbing for the first time after 3 years
>GODDAMN, so many young, fresh and hot girls in tight dresses, fuck thats so amazing
>have been hit on 3 times but denied
>meanwhile my gf gained 30 pounds in the last 3 years
>dont want to fuck her anymore, cuz she got a belly and stopped shaving her fucking asshole
>all she does is complaining why i dont fucl her anymore and if i still love her
>everyday is the same, I HATE IT

goddamn i envy you guys, you are free live your life, enjoy it while it lasts

inb4 dumb her, i wish i could, but we are living together and finding a new flat in my area as single male is pain in the ass
>>
>>38869631
fuck off normie
i would love to eat the fat hairy asshole of your gf
>>
that's what they always do
>move in together
>get pets or other commitments to tie you down
>having secured a nest, she goes looking for other men to fuck

saw it happen to guys at uni
>>
Break up with her or cheat?
>>
get out of the relationship if you are unhappy.
>>
>>38869631
>>gf since 4 year, several one night stand and fuckbuddies before
>have been hit on 3 times but denied

Fucking normie, we dont have that luxory to fuck random girs who hit on us, fucking normie piece of shit, fuck off, REEEEEEEEE
>>
Break up with her mangina.
Your slavery is by your own making.
>>
File: 1501762484621.jpg (108KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
1501762484621.jpg
108KB, 1000x564px
>>38869631
You're acting like we receive the same female attention that you do.

You could just fucking break up with your GF, fuck the consequences, and go have sex with those women who you say keep approaching you in clubs.

Meanwhile, when we robots go to clubs/parties, we receive literally zero attention from ANY women. We have no freedom because the entire world of romance/sex is completely closed off to us.
>>
File: Bill cosbonaught.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bill cosbonaught.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>38869631
>Normie trys to act like he has it harder than us

I would to show you how wrong you are but since you're a normie you'll never understand.
>>
File: 1424356234.png (299KB, 504x465px) Image search: [Google]
1424356234.png
299KB, 504x465px
hahahaha enjoy your gf's hairy asshole you faggot normie
>>
>>38869631
A gf is a gift you must appreciate and be loyal to. You don't know how lucky you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.