[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever said "I'll let you know" and actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1417871108431.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
1417871108431.png
36KB, 690x539px
Has a girl ever said "I'll let you know" and actually let you know later?
>>
File: 1501868000161.png (234KB, 399x355px) Image search: [Google]
1501868000161.png
234KB, 399x355px
>>38869016
You know what, I don't think they ever have
>"I'll be there soon anon"
>"won't be long"
>never showed up
>neither did anyone else for my birthday
>>
I was once saved the public humiliation of being turned down when I proposed to my at the time gf. She accepted in public, but in private said she wasn't sure and "would let me know".

She did eventually, and it all worked out
>>
File: black lad.png (600KB, 539x716px) Image search: [Google]
black lad.png
600KB, 539x716px
yeah.

girls only ignore/forget about ugly beta retards like u lol
>>
>>38869016
Yeah . Asked could I come to a party with her .

Said yeah a hour later.

Dry humped at her house
>>
Fuck, that brings back a painful memory actually.
>getting close to girl from class
>not together but go on a couple of pseudo dates with her
>even invited me round to her house one time and we cuddled (nothing more)
>brings me along to her friend's NYE party
>kisses me at midnight
>we make out but I'm so blackout drunk that I pass out before we can go further
>throw up in her friend's living room and sleep in a puddle of my own sick
>doesn't speak to me the next morning
>message her soon after telling her how much I love her and how I wanted this for so long
>gives me one word answers
>eventually tells me "anon, my head's in a bit of a mess at the moment and I don't really want to speak to anyone now, I just need to figure some things out"
>tell her I'll always be there to talk with her if she wants and to let me know when she's okay again
>"yeah, i'll let you know"
>wait patiently for about 6 months because I genuinely believed her sob story
>stalk her social media accounts a little
>she's been talking to other people just fine
>hasn't spoken to me at all
>get the hint, she doesn't like me
It still fucking hurts like 4-5 years on. That, and she's dating that hipster Chad friend of hers who always used to give me some shit-eating grin whenever I saw him. Fuck everything
>>
>>38869424
Yeah well anon that's absolutely normal. I came to the point that where a girl says she'll let me know I just immediately move on and stop giving a shit. Sometimes even laugh straight to her face. I have NEVER had a girl let me know later. If she was interested she'd know immediately.
>>
>>38869462
Well I was a lot more naive back then as a teen. But now I'm a lot more stoic and subdued, knowing what women and girls are like. I haven't even had any girls approach me since then anyway, so whatever
>>
>>38869547
Yeah well girls don't approach me either but I do approach them and it's the exact same. They just don't care. Even if they seem they care they really don't. They just never think about me which is why they never bother to actually ever let me know.
>>
File: 1501944103604.png (71KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1501944103604.png
71KB, 645x729px
>>38869016
>girl from game begging for my skype
>she sees my face
>next time we chat she wants text only
>she lives in my city
>ask if we can meet up
> "Yea totally! I'll let you know when im free!"

she never responded
>>
>>38869589
Sorry anon. I'm not the dude you replied to, but that's painful
>>
>>38869589
Why do you still approach them then, when you know the result will always be the same? Just give up like me, it's a hard pill to swallow but it's less painful in the long run
>>
>>38869642
>> "Yea totally! I'll let you know when im free!"
Yep this is the worst.

>>38869651
It is. Every girl in my life did that.

>>38869673
I can't stop. I wish I could but I just can't. Every time I hope I might succeed, every one of those girls even seems interested. They never actually are though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.