[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /addict/ here? >Spent a little over $300 buying plastic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Unicorn v Sinanju.jpg (275KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn v Sinanju.jpg
275KB, 1024x681px
Who /addict/ here?
>Spent a little over $300 buying plastic crack that I won't even see for like a month
The waiting is always the worst part.
>>
Why does their penis touch the ground ?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (258KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
258KB, 1200x1600px
i used to
now i've got a closet full of kits i've no intention of ever building
>>
>modelkit arrives
>don't put it together because once I'm done I have nothing fun like it to look forward to
>>
>>38869248
>Airfix
>1/12 Queen Victoria
The hell?

Also
>buy Airfix ship because I don't know any better
>try to fit it together
>the hull pieces are all warped and don't fit
>contact their support and tell them I got a defective hull
>they apologize and ship me new hull pieces for free
>get them
>THEY'RE THE EXACT SAME WARPED HULL PIECES THAT DON'T FIT TOGETHER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
First and land Airfix but at least they were willing to try to fix the "problem" and supposedly their aircraft are alright.
>>
>>38869214
Have I got the kit for you...
>>
>>38868910
Why don't you just grow weed or something cool
>>
>>38870017
>grow weed
dude weed LMAO
dude... duuuude. DUDE
WEED
LMFAO
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (29KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
29KB, 500x322px
>>38870138
Kill your self

Inb4 originado
>>
>>38868910
>Only 300

Try collecting 40k armies and never playing the game
>>
>>38870201
I knew a guy who had a really impressive 40k collection. I shudder to think how much he put into it, considering he had a pretty decent paying job.
>>
File: dresses 8-5-17.jpg (1022KB, 2092x1830px) Image search: [Google]
dresses 8-5-17.jpg
1022KB, 2092x1830px
>spend $150-$450 for something I can't wear to work and embarrasses my gf
>wait weeks if not months for it to show up

The moment when you get the slip in your door from the post office because the lazy fuckers wouldn't knock to give you the package themselves and then waiting to go to the post office the next day is definitely the worst part.

Completely worth it, though.
>>
>>38870313
>something I can't wear to work and embarrasses my gf
Are you a sissy? My interest is piqued.
>>
>>38870327
I think it's the same lesbian who always bragposts about stuff she and her partner own.
>>
>>38870327
Nah, bisexual and biologically female.

I work in an office with a dress code so I obviously can't wear printed dresses there, and my gf is extremely shy so wearing fashion that attracts attention in public is a nightmare for her. Therefore I can only wear it a limited number of times in a given month or year.

>>38870349
This is my first time ever posting about lolita on /r9k/, that's embarrassing that someone does that shit. I have a small closet anyways.
>>
>>38868910
is this the new gunpla thread?
>>
>>38870630
I don't think we really have dedicated Gunpla threads considering there are two (one on /m/ and one on /toy/) but sure, post your stuff. Maybe we can lure in Beargguy if he's awake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.