[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies are not ok with open relationships >but they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (364KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
364KB, 960x540px
>normies are not ok with open relationships
>but they're ok with casual sex and a girl's past doesn't matter

WTF!?
>>
>robots are not ok with a girl's past
>but they're ok with having had sex with hookers
>>
>>38868534

>open relationship meme

if ever the scenario just tell me you want to be a huge slut and I'll call the boys over.

don't fuck me around. you can't have me and chad
>>
Do you guys get put off by a girl who had many sexual partners because you're afraid that she might cheat on you or because of your moral standarts?
>>
>>38868637
Moral fucking standards bitch.
>>
>>38868576
those aren't real robots then idiot. a true robot would be rejected even by a hooker just by virtue of being an ugly fuck with a small penis. literally get the fuck off this board if you're height or dick size starts with a 6 or over
>>
>>38868637
Moral standards, hook up culture is a cancer on society, I refuse to have anything to do with it. I may die a virgin, but at the end of the day all a person really has is their principles. Without them, you have nothing.
>>
>>38868660
Like 80% of virgin robots are 6 feet tall or above.
>>
>>38868637
I want to say moral standards, but I don't have any position to talk about morals whatsoever. The underlying anxiety is that a woman who has slept around will not only have enough experience to recognize how inadequate I am, but will also have STD's or children that could cause problems. I'm basically an adult child NEET while she's carrying the weight of the world in baggage.
>>
>>38868637
I'm a cu*k and it doesn't matter to me because I can't satisfy my future wife with my small penis and premature ejaculation.
Cheating is NOT OK though, she has to ask for permission before sleeping with other guys and maybe let me watch too.
>>
>>38868637
moral standards
>>
>ask a girl to put someone else toothbrush in her mouth
>eww that's disgusting no
>but she's okay with fucking guys she just met
>>
>>38868637
Frankly it's just disgusting and I can't relate in the slightest since I can't understand how you can live with yourself fucking anyone you are going to spend your life with.
>>
>>38868955
This

It's just gross, I can't respect a girl who's sex obsessed like that.
>>
>>38868955
You aren't going to.
>>
>>38868980
>I can't respect a girl who's sex obsessed like that.
how will girl ever recover
>>
>>38868637
Both, and beyond that having a lot of past sexual partners vastly decreases chances of having a successful long term relationship or marriage later down the line, although that does ignore the fact that women with really high n-counts tend not to be marriage material anyways
>>
>>38868739
you are a failed normie then. you were blessed with chad genetics and yet can't take advantage of that. try being a 5'3 balding dicklet with bad skin and asymmetrical face.
>>
>>38868955
Did you mean aren't going to spend you life with, or?
>>
>>38868955
there are a lot of guys who fuck girls that they are not gonna spend their life with too you know
>>
>>38869086
I know, I find it equally disgusting.
>>
Why do you fags even care?

A girl could so fucking easily lie about her sexual history and you could mistake her for a virgin. It's way too easy for girls to have sex before you even meet them it's pretty much guaranteed, what hope do you have?
>>
>>38869119
>>38869006
>>38868658
>>38868700
>>38868818
what if a girl had multiple long term (1 year and up) partners, but eventually broke up with them?
>>
>>38869202
It's respectable enough but still not the standard I'd hold myself or any girlfriend to.
>>
ITT
>everyone enjoying their sex lives are disgusting perverts
>I would only do it with some idealised character that will never exist outside my head
>>
>>38869202
It's respectable and would recommend her to find someone with the same baggage to be with as we have different standards.
>>
>>38869246
Some people are not naturally hedonistic and understand that the seek of indulgences it's not attractive or all there is to life.
>>
>>38869013
All robots are failed normies, dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1499980499890.jpg (3KB, 250x104px) Image search: [Google]
1499980499890.jpg
3KB, 250x104px
>>38869332
>it's another "failed normie tries to assimilate himself as an actual robot" episode
>>
>>38869332
That's stupid, a failed normie is someone that craves for normie lifestyle but it's terrible at it, they usually put an stupid amount of effort and end up becoming cyborgs at some point before everything crash downs while robots will never be able to stop being robots, most of them dont even want to be normies at all and are pretty content with themselves but not the situation where they are with our modern society that ostracizes them for being different, They are also most likely to possess neurodiverse traits and prone to suffer for PD's during their lives.
>>
>>38869302
Hedonistic people can't reconcile with the fact that others seek what they never saw the immediate value in.
>>
File: angry black kid.png (213KB, 418x431px) Image search: [Google]
angry black kid.png
213KB, 418x431px
>>38868534
>Open relationship

Another form of evil roastie deception. You want the money from the beta and to leech off of him or just to keep him around for other purposes while you go of to be a whore for Chad. Get the fuck off of our board. Women are incapable of being robots.
>>
>>38869202
I wouldn't want there to be too big of an experience gap between us, then there's the fear of not being able to satisfy her due to a lack of experience in my part.
>>38869332
To be a failed normie implies that you're a normie thats no longer functioning properly, not that you never had a chance of being a normal person to begin with. A failed normie is a cyborg, not a robot, and while a large number of the posters on this board are cyborgs, to say that would be disingenious
>>
>>38868775
She already knows you won't do shit pussy. She's out banging dudes when you're not around as much as she is when you're watching.
>>
>>38868534
Normalfags are actually ok with cuckshit now, it's fucking disgusting and I was fucking stunned. Humanity has fucking fallen far.
>>
>>38868637
I would only really do anything about it if I found about before the relationship began because I'd be worried about the implications. This goes double if one or more of the guys were black, sorry blackbots, but you're not the type of black I'm worried about anyway.
If I'm already in a relationship with her I'd be more paranoid about cheating but I don't think I would break it off right then, but it could definitely be a factor.
>>
>>38869246
and? It's not a hypocritical stance. I say hope for the best or don't bother trying at all. 2nd place isn't worth striving for, and most robots can't even cross the finish line. I'm not spending time or money on anything less than something that fits my ideal.
>>
>>38869246
>OP is trying to defend cuckoldry
>you defend him when people say cuckshit is bad
I don't wanna sound like an underage pol user, but I think you might be a cuck.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.