[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>group assignment >"choose your own partners"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>group assignment
>"choose your own partners"

What do people do here? It just seems like everyone else is suddenly in a group except for me. Someone give me advice because I'm going to kill myself if this happens one more time and I look retarded when I sit there alone.
>>
I just sit alone and don't worry about it. If the professor actually cares that much about forcing the assignment to be a group one, he'll say something before people start working.
>>
I probably wouldn't give a shit now as I'm older.
>>
>>38868551
That's a pretty good solution but in my case if you don't get into a group someone usually says something.

My concern is to not look retarded. I want to be normal, not just complete the assignment. How do normal people handle a situation like this?
>>
>>38868529
Ev er try joining in on a group? Put yourself out there. Or ask to work alone. working alone may be much more efficient from my experiences.
>>
Must be 18 to post, kiddo

Bloxx
>>
>>38868600
This worked for me everytime. If the assignment was easy I'd ask to do it alone, if not, I joined a group by asking.
>>
>>38868593
You will never be normal and will never live anything approaching a happy or even stoic life if you obsess over being normal. If you get dragged into a normalfag group, just do your share of the work and don't be afraid to call someone out if they condescend towards you for not being 100% normaltrash.
>>
>>38868635
Yea I dont get why the teachers even bothered making group assignments. Everything could be done alone and you learn less in groups.
>>
>>38868645
Dont put the guy down like that..

He's still a young lad. There's time to change.
>>
>>38868659
I'm not putting him down. I'm trying to help him not get burned in life like I was. If he is to build pride in himself as a robot, he needs to make clear to any normalfag that looks down on him that he is aware of their mind games and that they're completely juvenile. He already has no social capital, so why not just own your personality?
>>
yeah, this happend to me in highschool many times. Like you said, everyone else is sddenly in a group and im just sitting alone. Then teacher just forced me to join some other group and it was akward and uncomfortable af because group I was in was always a group of friends who always hang out with each other and I was just an introverted outcast. Fucking retarded teachers, couldnt they just themselves form a group out of random people
>>
File: 1497125934393.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497125934393.png
260KB, 563x542px
Heh heh heh, amateur.

Look for the next biggest loser after yourself and make a bee-line for him when everyone starts looking for partners.
>>
>>38868702
He wants to live a happy life and participate with his peers so that he can be "normal". Telling him to give up and become a loner doesn't help much. I know a lot of people on thos board do not actually like being one and trick themselves into thinking that "this is the life" when in reality, it is shit.
>>
>>38868710
Teachers by and large are moron normies
>>
File: 433.png (429KB, 636x543px) Image search: [Google]
433.png
429KB, 636x543px
>>38868758
>tfw there was a group of outcast losers in my class and even to them I was outcast loser
>>
>>38868778
He will be living a lie.
>>
>>38868888
Better to lie to yourself at a chance to be happy then lie and suffer without trying
>>
>>38869173
Wrong. The lie will consume him. It always does in the end. It's happened to everyone here who tried at some point. They either broke or have been rendered a soulless automaton by it. I understand you're trying to do good for him, but you don't know what it is you're talking about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.