[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's some advice on the house. If you're not getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500221690165.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500221690165.png
8KB, 604x608px
Here's some advice on the house.
If you're not getting approached or admired frequently by women you will never, ever be loved or have a proper gf.

Cunts are all the same and will definitely be thinking of how they deserve Chad whenever you are out with them.

In order to even exist to a fho you need to be at least 6'2" ripped and 8/10 face

Also general women hate thread.
>>
The raging bitter autistic virgin is shitposting again.
>>
>>38868507

oh so r9k is the normie board.............
>>
>>38868521
It is and has always been. Go back to wizchan.
>>
>>38868496
Wonder what your excuse would be if you witnessed my successes with girls. Short, ugly and skinny with no social skills and nothing going for me.
>>
>>38868496
>tfw a girl once hit on me and wanted to go out on a date because she was on drugs

We had Waffle House and she tried to feed me my own fucking meal. I bailed on her when she went to the bathroom; paid for my food of course.
>>
>>38868611
Stop lying on the internet anon. No one believes you
>>
>>38868507
Spoken like a true roastie.

Also, kys
>>
>blaming other people for his lack of confidence
u r actually fucking retarded just fucking kill yourself already
>>
Every bell curve has outliers. For roasties to even exist, there has to be non-roasties. Otherwise, they would just be considered normal human females.
>>
>>38869813
>lack of confidence
Yeah, just b urself bra
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (32KB, 552x624px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
32KB, 552x624px
>>38868496
i don't know of any man that is constantly getting approached and admired frequently, except maybe celebrities and stuff like drake.

even the chads i know at work all rejected often. the ONLY people on earth who are approached constantly and admired frequently are women, and that's just something you have to live with.

>In order to even exist to a fho you need to be at least 6'2" ripped and 8/10 face

stop making excuses for yourself, faggot. how about you actually work on becoming an interesting person with hobbies who is fun to be around instead of bitching and posting wojack pictures on an underwater basket weaving forum?

everyone on this board should look up coach corey wayne and watch that fool. he knows whats up. he always tells you to buy his book but you can literally get it for free if you just make an audible account.
>>
>>38869981
I should not need to be interesting for a woman to like me
>>
>>38868611
So what you're saying is it's all luck?
>>
>>38870767
>I should not need to be interesting for a woman to like me
how deluded are you? what do you expect them to like about you? your shit personality? your edgy pessimism?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.