[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Can you explain to me honestly why the dating market

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
Hey guys. Can you explain to me honestly why the dating market is so fucked nowadays? I've heard some evidence regarding the increase of promiscuity and increase of partners after the Sexual Revolution over the years and such, but that's about all I know.

Does it really seem like a woman won't even give you the time of day if she thinks you're not a good looking guy?
>>
>>38868428
>Does it really seem like a woman won't even give you the time of day if she thinks you're not a good looking guy?

Look around. There are plenty of ugly couples. You're just a shitty person and women get that vibe from you immediately.
>>
>>38868474
yeah, everyone has ESP and can just tell people are shitty by being in proximity to them.
>>
>>38868474
so you're saying it's wrong to have standards or preferences then?
>>
>>38868497
no, it's wrong to assume the fact that you aren't good looking is the reason you are alone.
>>
>>38868541
I'll admit my hobbies are pretty basic and intersect with most guys hobbies here. I suppose that's a huge turn off for most women.
>>
>>38868474
most people are like this faggot where they just assume shit based off nothing

just ignore them
>>
File: 1422855975166.png (476KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422855975166.png
476KB, 854x480px
>>38868428
It is all supply and demand. There are too many men and not enough women.
In our natural state men take more risks and get into more violent conflicts, so many men will die due accidents and violence. To compensate for this humans have evolved to naturally produce a surplus of males, more boys are born than girls.
Our safe modern civilization has prevented the majority of these male deaths. This has led to a surplus of men. In the USA (in the age bracket of 15 to 24) there are 105 men for every 100 woman.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio
This isn't much of a difference but it means that even if every man was assigned a GF then some guys will lose out. It means that in the average class room of 30 there will be one guy who will NEVER get a gf because there isn't a woman available for him.
This leads to women being able to be more picky than men about partners because she knows she will always have someone available for her to fall back on. In situations where there is a surplus of women the situation reverses itself. If you go to Russia the situation is reversed due to the high male mortality.
>>
>>38868864
Huh. I guess this sorta explains why guys go prison gay and all that homosexual shit.
>>
>>38868428
Any man with a brain is working his ass off right.
Any man with a brain is going to see through bullshit.

So you have these guys who are highly desirable and hoarding money. Very busy. They know if they marry the wrong woman they're fucked because she'll steal all his shit and throw him out.
These guys have iron discipline, they work out, don't jerk off, don't watch anime. So resisting the urge to fuck is easy.
So the high end of the market is closed due to marriage being a retard trap.

Below them you have the horny untermensch deadbeats. This comprises the bulk of tinders male users. They abuse women's inflated horny level for sex with no commitment.

This in turn makes women hurt in their souls so they drop out of the game and blanket blame men for this problem.

The fact is communication between the sexes has fucking disappeared. No one can see both sides of the problem. No one wants to talk or even listen. There's a shit load of socioeconomic factors involved but it boils down to this

Women don't need men, men don't want women. So any union between a man and a woman right now is contrived.
That's what you're witnessing when you see the horrible state of dating. People who don't understand what they're doing and are just going through the motions.
>>
>>38868428
Is the dating market fucked?

seems to be going well imo, me not getting any proves nothing.
>>
>>38870374
Pay attention man there are people whining about it everywhere
>>
>>38870399
4chan isn't "everywhere"
>>
>>38870421
I mean outside of 4chan
Obviously hookup chat services are desperate to conceal it but every cunt on tumblr and every libshit idiot (((Journalist))) is farting out a WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN article every day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.