[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hehe this looks like a cool shot for my instagram XD Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>hehe this looks like a cool shot for my instagram XD

Why don't guys think this way and take lolrandom photos?
>>
>>38868064
I tried doing this
Only got 5 likes or something
I am not a hot girl.
>>
Becuase I'm not a normalfag and you need to be a normalfag for this to work.
>>
You need to be attractive for this to work. If any of us tried it we'd get 12 likes tops, compared to Stacey getting a minimum 90
>>
>>38868117
I'd say even 12 is ambitious. The amount of likes could be counted on one hand.
>>
>>38868080
>you tried

My face isn't even on the internet.
>>
>>38868064
>Why don't guys think this way and take lolrandom photos?
I was driving around and I saw some 30 year old dude taking selfies as his date crossed the street.
She looked back, saw he was fucking around on his phone, scowled, and started walking off.
>>
>>38868064

i dont get 30-100 likes when I post them

in fact I get 0
>>
>fatass cow came to my apartment last week
>oh my god anon you have like no photos in here, it's pathetic
>don't you have an instagram account anon? Why not?
>>
>>38868117
>12 likes

get out of here, chad.
>>
i'm trying to understand the appeal of women staring at themselves for 8 hour straight.

okay check this out. i watched some girl cam on Periscope. she cammed until i had to go to work, so for 4 hours. i got home from work, she was still live streaming, wearing the same clothes, doing the same shit.

how is it possible???? how are women able to just sit and talk to a phone for 5+ hours??? seriously, how????
>>
>>38868334
They get paid to do this by their beta orbiters. Whenever I go on a twitch stream of a girl I see $10 donations every ten minutes or so.
>>
>>38868064

>ever using or checking Instagram

You don't get the right to complain, fuccboi
>>
Is this what made Instagram one of the top 3 sites/apps in the world? Just an excuse to upload stupid stuff like this every single day?

And I thought /r9k/ was a time-waster
>>
>>38868673
They'll be able to look back on their past experiences and happiest times. Meanwhile, you are an empty, souless canvas that hasn't been filled with memories.
>>
>>38868064
I did. Somehow managed to get 500 instagram follows for posting pictures of cans on the floor, a pile of leaves and garbage, shitty anime memes, etc. Got my classmate girls to suck up to me for a shout out too and became a Chad over nothing.

Get an instagram and doing so will get you bitches evwn if yiu're ugly as hell.
>>
>>38868375
not on Periscope you don't. after studying Periscope, i think i've lost all hope for the human race, permanently.

women can just stare at themselves for 8+ hours and talk for 8+ hours.
no one can compete with that.
>>
>>38868699
You mean that if I start uploading random pictures of myself making all kind of gestures and dumb shit I will have happy memories?

Wow,life isn't so hard after all
>>
>>38868117
>12 likes
>having an Instagram
I hate what we have become
>>
I made an instagram,follow me guyz :pp

https://www.instagram.com/lolsorandumbxdxd/
>>
>>38868914
>not doing lewd things for attention
>>
>>38868064
they do, they're called fags, anon.
>>
>>38868914
Why is noone following me yet? You guys lied to me :(
>>
>>38868064
this is actually a pretty neat perspective. She's even covering her face, there's nothing wrong with this photo
>>
>>38868064
We are held to a higher standard then woman.
>>
>>38868117
>12 likes

When I considered myself a normie I never even scraped 12 likes.
>>
>had an instagram for 5 years
>still have sub 200 followers

Feels bad man
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.