[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you? Was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sk1.jpg (49KB, 540x267px) Image search: [Google]
sk1.jpg
49KB, 540x267px
What's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you? Was there any retribution?
>>
no girl in particular has ever done anything terrible to me, but all girls as a group never showed me an ounce of respect throughout my entire life so theres that.
>>
>>38867875
>What's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you?
She made me her emotional tampon.
>>
Made fun of me in front of everybody. I kicked her in the knee. She went to the hospital.
>>
>>38867875
tried to use me to fuck chad. she managed to make me do a few humiliating things for her but i was about half way through becoming self-aware at that point and was able to call her out on her bullshit before i completely became cucked
>>
Pretend to be my online gf and then reveal it was all a joke when I visited her.
>>
>>38867936
GIVE THIS ANON A MEDAL
>>
Cheated on me with 10 guys in 12 days
>>
If I ever spoke of it, you would think me a criminal mastermind. It would also put too many ideas into the heads of irresponsible people.

Suffice to say that when the law protects you to the point of near invincibility and you endlessly exploit that fact against someone, you have yourself to blame for the reprisal that comes from someone who will work within those confines to teach you a long deserved lesson that you will never forget.
>>
She led me on and then broke all contact.
>>
>>38867875
she fucked fucked an actual retard.
>>
Raped me at gunpoint. Africa is messed up.
>>
>>38868072
Why are there so many weirdos like you around here? I swear I've read several variations of this on this board over the years.
>>
File: 1499267561510.jpg (78KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499267561510.jpg
78KB, 346x450px
my boss(female) used to scream at me all the time at work and humiliated me in front of my coworkers all the time.since that i literally cant look at blondes sexually ever again.
>>
>tfw got physically, verbally abused and cheated on by a woman

No retribution, but I think she beat all the cuck out of me. I'll never take shit from a woman again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.