[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >have a manipulative ghetto black girl coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1420.jpg (111KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
111KB, 944x720px
>Be me
>have a manipulative ghetto black girl coworker
>she takes interests in my hobbies even if she doesn't understand them
>the girl starts being more nice to me and complaining about money issues
>i feel bad give the girl 1000 dollars
>after that she starts ignoring me and avoiding me at work when I say hi or just try to chat like we always did she gives me one word answers or looks flustered
>she reports me to the management for harassment
>management says if i don't stop with this behavior i will be fired
>I look like a stupid fool to everyone at work

I just really don't understand why life has to be so hard. I can't even get one friend.
>>
Never trust a nigger
>>
>>38867869
Why the hell did you think giving her a thousand dollars was a remotely good idea you completely dense motherfucker?
>>
>>38867891
Well, she was a nice girl and I felt bad knowing she has an ex bf who abuses her and she didn't have money to pay bills or even buy new clothes
>>
>>38867869
fucking idiot, you are the epitome of the beta whiteknight cuck
>>
She probably just spent it on drugs or trinkets.
Most blacks have the mentality of a child.
>>
>>38867923
I wasn't being a white knight. I truly thought we were friends and was taken back at how quickly she turned on me.
>>
>>38867869
>I look like a stupid fool to everyone at work

Stop paying in advance for sexual advancements.
>>
>>38867954
It wasn't even sexual for me. I really cared about her struggles.
>>
>>38867869

>giving money to poor people

They're poor for a reason m80.
>>
>>38867920
fuck that bitch, she was probably lying. Also it's none of your business, you don't have to be charity. Your taxes that go towards medicare or Medicaid and that's enough free money for poor people.
>>
Escaping poverty is easy if you have a job, even a min wage one.

Should have known better.
>>
>>38868036
DESU I do miss her. She just ignores me like everyone else now. If she apologized and went back to the way things were I'd forgive her and take her out of that life. She has a lot of really bad exes.
>>
>>38868074
You're a fucking dumb faggot. You submissive piece of shit. She has loads of bad exes cause she opens her legs for any shithead that treats her like the dog she is. The fact that you'd forgive her shows that you're a complete waste of space who would have been raped and had their throat slit if we had been living just a few hundred years ago.
>>
>>38867869
>i feel bad for her, better toss money down the well
What did we learn?
>>
>>38868074
I really want to beat you with a bat.
>>
File: 1440259846396.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1440259846396.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>38867869
Holy shit dude you really fell for the roastie jew, I feel really sorry for you.
>>
>>38867869
such is life
try calling her mom
maybe she can make her apologize and make her clear things up at work
>>
>>38867869
Please tell me this is a larp
>>
yeah, 0 sympathy. she's acting like a bitch but you completely brought this upon yourself. please learn from this experience and don't make a similar mistake again.
>>
>>38867869
This is bait, nobody is that fucking sutpid to give a stranger 1000 dollars
>>
File: That_Guy.png (1MB, 680x887px) Image search: [Google]
That_Guy.png
1MB, 680x887px
>>38867869
>letting her manipulate you so much that you give her your earned money
>risking the job you earned the money from which you have given to that whore
My God for a second I hated her for being the whore she is but by now I'm hating you so much more. How could you finance that subhuman you spineless beta
>>
>>38867869
ever heard of sociopaths? sounds like you fell victim to one.
>"i'd forgive her if she apologized"
please do. let her screw you over again. if she ever does apologize or somehow tries to make up for it, it will be because you have something more that she wants from you.
>>
Well... some ppl like OP need such incidents to learn.. its quite harsh, i know, but dont ever lend so much fucking money.. i have friends for yrs i would seriously die for... but even they wouldnt get a freaking thousand just like that... if you think ppl are your friends for real... just help them mentally... there are extremes of course like theyre losing their apartments and such... but even then at most give them a place to stay and not paying for their bills...
Hoe long did you know that bitch actually?
>>
>>38867869
Forget about it, same thing happened to me.

You should probably quit your job and find somewhere else to work.
>>
>>38867869
Why would you give a literal hood rat money? She probably spent it on crack! You are a cuck!
>>
>>38867869
OP, I have been having some money issues.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.