[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here hates the town they live in? >be me >live in Augusta,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1469732294308.png (34KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1469732294308.png
34KB, 657x657px
who here hates the town they live in?
>be me
>live in Augusta, GA
>humid and gross 90% of the year
>the whole area is ugly and run-down
>can't step outside in the summer without getting swarmed by bugs
>have to drive 2 hours to Atlanta if you want to do anything fun
>cops on literally every corner
>terrible mix of entitled military fuckheads, and rednecks who've lived here all their lives
>traffic every fucking day, borderline impossible to get anywhere between 3-5pm

cannot fucking WAIT to finish my degree and move out west. fuck the south

who else has the same feels?
>>
>>38867184
>live in upstate my
>6 months out of the year is freezing cold and can't even look outside
>6 hours from NYC
>5 hours from buffalo
>true hell
>>
>>38867184
>Be me
>metro Atlanta
>most fun thing to do here is go to target or Chuck E. Cheese
>Soccer mom paradise
At least I'm Augusta you can go to the beach.
>>
File: sad Apu.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad Apu.png
62KB, 657x527px
>All these niggers complaining

Bitches, I live in Barstow CA, just fuck my shit up
>>
>>38867355
dude we're 3 hours to the nearest beach
>>
>>38867184
I live in augusta too fellow robot!
>>
>>38867750
where you at?
I'm in Evans
>>
>>38867897
I stay between Harrisburg and Summerville
>>
>>38867311
Me2 dude
>>
>>38867377
The desert is beautiful anon get out and explore it
>>
>>38867184
Cool another A T L A N T A B O Y I thought we didn't exist on this board
>>
File: 1501841920256.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501841920256.png
830KB, 808x805px
>Huntington, WV
>no jobs
>heroin addicts literally littering the streets
>absolutely nothing worth doing
>all of the city's funding goes into SPORTS or just gets embezzled by politicians
>some Brit came here few years back to teach people how to not eat like swine because the sight of this town's disgustingly obese population was such an eyesore, even from Buckingham palace
>he failed miserably, town is still horribly fat

PLEASE wipe this city from the face of the earth
>>
>>38867975
The desert has it's charm, but the weather all year has been fucking terrible; doesn't help that theres stray dogs running about, and murderous crackheads where the dogs aren't
>>
>>38867184
I live in the Cincinnati area. It could be better but it could also be worse. Neighborhoods around the inner city are rough with lots of abandoned buildings, but the job market here is at least better than Cleveland. Really the only things of note of this city are Cincinnati chili and Kings Island, not much else.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.