[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there are some females on this board so please tell me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: jr1cN95.png.jpg (223KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jr1cN95.png.jpg
223KB, 800x1200px
I know there are some females on this board so please tell me. What's a good way to play with nipples?

Is sucking on them while flicking with my tongue or circling along the areola good?
Any more I can do?
>>
just pinch and twist
>>
>>38866919
you got the basic gist of it barring partners preference.

>>38866927
ignore this idiot thats called "radio dialing" and its shit.
>>
File: 1499802611710.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499802611710.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38866994
>you got the basic gist of it barring partners preference

Good. She usually pets my head while I suck around for a few minutes, then she pushes me further down.
I don't wanna be the guy who has to ask if this or that feels good and I fear I'm too autistic to properly read her bodylanguage.
>>
>>38867081

Don't just advance south. Go back up, kiss her neck some more, bite her shoulder. Its also a handy way of seeing where she is without having to give the gazelle-drinking-water-looking-for-predators eyes.
>>
Everyone is different, but I don't care about having my nipples sucked on very much. I much prefer somebody playing with my boobs. And I mean the whole boob. Squeeze them, lift them up, pinch and roll the nipples, squeeze and massage some more. Also, ask her what she likes. She'll probably tell you.
>>
I'm a weird virgin but:
>sucking sounds cool
>running nails over nipple area while wearing only a t shirt
>slightly pushing them
>maybe pinching

I get more stimulation from lightly touching them as opposed to pinching. Don't listen to this >>38866927 fucking idiot.
>>
>>38867410
weird virgin be my weird gf to indulge in kinks with and then cuddle after
>>
>>38867410
Agree with this, also underboob scratching is really hot tbqh
>>
>>38867758
How did you learnt this?
>inb4 my chad bf who was totes a robot did it XD
>>
>>38867773
By doing it myself.
>>
>>38867794
Do you ever scratch your underboob in public?
>>
>>38867773
t. insecure virgin

>>38867814
t. insecure perverted virgin
>>
>>38867823
Oh my god a virgin on /r9k/ what will we do!
>>
>>38867814
Not really, it doesn't really work through my shirt that well.
And getting horny in public is usually just kinda frustrating.
>>
>>38867829
Undesirable losers belong on wizardchan
>>
File: 1495377433014.jpg (69KB, 1719x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1495377433014.jpg
69KB, 1719x1719px
>>38866919
GTFO YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT, GO ASK THAT KIND OF SHIT TO REDDIT MAYBE SO YOU GET SOME KARMA YOU FUCKING SWINE
>>
>>38867670
>fetishes
Pig fucking disgusting. Fetishes are bad and you should feel bad.

>>38867758
>underboob
Only time I do this is when I take my bra off. It's not much erotic as "oh god I'm free thank you baby jesus".
>>
>>38867855
>>38867410
>A pure girl
>on /r9k/
Would you be my friend
>>
>>38867855
Freeing is part of it, but I really like the slight pain of scratching together with the tingly feeling.
>>
>>38867833
post contact and hobbiess
>>
>>38867877
I'm a dyke anon, probably not worth your time desu.
>>
>>38867888
>I'm a dyke anon, probably not worth your time desu.
still worth time
>>
>>38867895
Well, if you say so.
Hobbies, the usual I guess. Shitposting, vidya, I read an embarrassing amount of fanfiction, I do gymnastics, masturbate excessively, that's it really.
>>
>>38867855
You're from the south anon
>>
>>38866919
sauce on pic related pls
>>
>>38868084
skyler_oakley on leddit
>>
>>38867865
>pure
Jokes on you, I think purity is a meme and people who obsess over it are awful. I just want to wait because that's my preference and think fetishes are often coupled with disgusting power dynamics.

>>38867957
Toronto.
>>
>>38868367
>Canada
>Feminist shit
Oh sorry I thought I was speaking to a person
>>
>>38868386
>can I be your friend
>"no"
>"yeah well you suck!!!"
Sure showed me, anon.

>also apparently it's feminist to think that there isn't something inherently wrong with sex
Or I could just define moral wrong as anything that hurts people, as opposed to defining moral from divine command or something, lol. But sure, femnazi, whatever makes this easier on you.
>>
>>38868892
You'd be wrong and feminist to do so lefty whore
>muh happiness muh rights that aren't real muh sex
>>
>>38868892
>Moral is not hurting people
You could extinguish all life on Earth without hurting anyone and reduce global suffering to 0, this is why secular morality is bogus
>>
>>38868930
>thinks I'm left
Again, whatever helps.

>>38868965
>he thinks killing all people doesn't involve harm

Hell, I didn't even say that's what U believed, I just said anon's outbursts about feminists was paranoid and ill-founded.
>>
>>38869020
You are objectively that if you believe what you've posted. They're all leftist ideas.
>>
>>38869020
Just because you're center or right-leaning in one of the worst leftist shitholes doesn't necessarily make you not a leftist on a global scale
>>
>>38869118
Most of the globe is right wing. Only the west is leftist incarnate
>>
>>38869028
>>38869028
>objectively
>>>>>>>>
>"if you believe that" which shows bad reading comprehension
>"all leftist ideas"
Oh boy, this is fun. Bentham was a classical liberal, which is far removed from popular leftwing pop-Marxism, so arguments through utilitarianism are not inherently left. The Greeks had issues with divine command theory, and they existed before "the left" did. Hell, there are religious traditions that are sexually liberal, some even viewing it as mandatory that preceed the French Revolution by thousands of years. I could be a Kantian and find some weird way to say how sex doesn't violate the categorical imperative.

In other words, me saying "I personally want to wait to have sex, but don't judge those who do and disagree with those who do judge them" says virtually nothing about my belief systems other than that statement - including whether those ideas are "left" or "right", which is a pretty modern and rather blunt tool anyway.

You could guess that I was probably a feminist (which, given my gender, location, and why people adopt those stances, which wouldn't be a bad guess, but still a guess. And a wrong one at that.

>inb4 some meme about wall of text

>>38869118
See above and settle down.
>>
>>38869020
You are only muddying the waters of your moral system more. So now mercy killing doesn't exist? Or only by exception personally made by your judgement? You would realize that the default state of existence is to suffer if you weren't provided for by society. Christians understand this fact plainly.
>>
>it's another 'attention whores and /pol/ ruin a thread' episode
will we ever change the channel?
>>
>>38869190
Classical liberalism IS leftism. It is the original leftism you fucking retard.
>>
>>38869229
>your moral system
I said one thing about my moral system, all else (including my basis for that stance) was poorly inferred.

>mercy killings
Sure they exist. I read about it all the time. ;)

>christians
Raised Catholic. Obviously suffering is inevitable in a universe where God provides you with free will. Duh. Dealing with other moral agents is always difficult.
>>
>>38869281
>he thinks the libertarians on /pol/ are leftists because they read Thomas Paine

And you're...a monarchist?
>>
>>38869190

Well said lad
>>
>>38869300
Most people raised in a religious tradition don't know anything about said religious tradition.
>>38869337
No I think they're leftists because they are what leftism first was. Yes monarchism is the only way to go. Anything else is cancer, and proponents of their ideas should be executed.
Tsar Nicholas I did nothing wrong. Louis XVI did nothing wrong. King George did nothing wrong.
>>
>>38869339
Thanks anon. It just blows chunks that you can't have any view that deviates from the narrative here without attracting a thousand knee jerk "hurrr femnazi SJW!!!" remarks. A person could think promiscuity is stupid, bad for society en masse, etc. without necessarily assigning moral judgement. There are a thousand different avenues of thought on sex and to assume that there's just /r9k/ and feminists is retarded. Try explaining that to some people on this board, though.

>>38869364
"You're a leftist because you don't think sex is inherently evil."
"I could be from a religion with a differenf view on sex and therefore not be a feminist or other type of leftist."
"Most religious people don't know about their religion."

And this refutes my point how?

>advocating for monarchism
>cites a king who lost to the Red Army
>cites a king (Which George?) which was subject to the authority of parliament, and was not native to the country he ruled/died shitting himself/was crazy and believed in taxation without representation/was fat as if that's better than elected representatives.

You're right about poor Louis, though. He did not deserve it.
>>
>>38869487
>taxation without representation meme
kys peon
>>
>>38869527
>can't refute any points
>calls one of the better, less cynical arguments against the crown a meme

Redirecting you to one of my first replies, where I said do whatever makes this easier on yourself.
>>
Someone said pinch and twist but that's too simple. You pinch and roll and knead, like a 3d motion like you might make to turn a piece of chewed gum into a perfect sphere.

Alternate in pulling and tongue play.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.