[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I wish I was dead. I just went out for dinner with my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: frog eye roll.jpg (30KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
frog eye roll.jpg
30KB, 564x553px
God I wish I was dead.

I just went out for dinner with my family and the waitress was an absolute 10/10, not stacy looking but extremely attractive with a nice smile and was very polite / kind. My dad jokingly said "damn son i bet you wish she was on the menu" and I said " haha yeah i wish"

>my grandmother follows up by saying " why don't you ask out her anon, that's how you meet people"
>mum says the same " you never know if you don't try anon!"
>i'm a 24 year old unemployed disheveled retard
>thinking this is ever a good idea

They kept nagging me about it all night too, feel like utter shit, I don't even know why my family somehow think a 10/10 girl is in my league.
>>
>>38865874
damn anon
maybe your family thinks you were attractive enough to get her but you just dont know how attractive you are
>>
>>38866543
hahahahaha

no anon.
>>
>>38865874
"frog eye roll.jpg"

normie?
>>
>>38866914
haha XDDD

fuck off nigger.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (47KB, 710x359px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
47KB, 710x359px
>>38866914
>naming your memes so they're easier to find is normie

What have we come to lads
>>
They do it on purpose so you feel like shit for being a loser with hopes that someday you'll actually think about doing something about it.
>>
>>38865874
i dont understand why nobody sees ithese types of situations for what they are. An attractive waitress/bartender/service person being nice and flirty because they want your fucking money. Thats literally the only reason people are nice to eachother, money.
>>
File: 1499658261663.jpg (64KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499658261663.jpg
64KB, 900x500px
>going on a dinner with family

that must have been total trash, how old are you again? 14?
>>
>>38867132
wtf nigger.

>free quality food
>free alcohol bought for me

I fucking love going out for meals with my normalfag family.
>>
>>38865874
>family doesn't realize half the reason you can't ask out a random waitress is because you're at the restaurant with your family
>>
My dad always does this.
>there goes your future ex-wife
I laugh and joke but it just pisses me off how he lacks the theory of mind to understand what reality looks like for me.
>>
>>38867193
then you deserve geting roasted like a bitch you are
keep in mind that she got fucked by some ruthless motherfucker after she finished her job and you wanked to trannies again
>>
>>38867268
>roasted

He wasn't getting roasted you dumb fucking normie, his family was just oblivious to his robot status.
>>
>>38867352
niga he about to kill himself like the weak mental bitch he is
>>
>>38866543
>>38867259
I think it's just a normal thing for family members (especially your grandparents) to do this if they have a bit of hope in you. They do it mostly to try encourage you and convince you that you aren't the piece of shit you see yourself as. You can tell also when they do stuff like call you handsome even if you're not typically attractive.
>>
>>38865874

I think the only solution would be to scream "I'D LIKE TO TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE" when she brings the bill.

I don't think they'd mention it again after that.
>>
>>38865874
Pro-tip: if someone is cute they're most likely in a relationship
>>
>>38865874

23 year old unemployed disheveled retard here, I know how you feel.

>why don't you ask someone out anon :)

>when are you going to give me grandkids?

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
>>38865874
But you don't know if she even want someone who is in her league, instead you let your self-perception get the better of you and lose a chance at pairing up with a hottie and potentially improving your self-perception and standing in life.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>38868207
Words to live by. Every time I see a girl I kinda like now I think about how she probably has and has had multiple bfs and has been railed many, many times by many men and has been looked at her and thought she was cutr exactly how I am b many other men. Helps you think a bit more clearly.
>>
>eating out with family
>eating out, period

Failed normies fuck off. I'm 29 and I have never gone out to a restaurant. Money isn't in issue, I just find it awkward as fuck to eat in-front out dozens of other strangers in some shitty place where the food, plates and cutlery probably isn't even sanitary to my standards.

Not to mention it's unhealthy because restaurants generally drench their shit in fats and oils to maximize taste.
>>
>>38865874
>>38868235
Cheer up, i went from a 20-something disheveled retard to a 30-something disheveled retard and it only took about ten years
>>
>>38865874
why don't relatives understand that leagues exist? a guy looked at me and grinned but my aunt said "aw he must like you!" when it was obviously not the case
>>
File: 1499630164563.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499630164563.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
why don't you teach the family a lesson?

buy a hatchet off ebay all you need
>>
File: 1493001518171.png (299KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1493001518171.png
299KB, 540x438px
>"son, you're a mess"
>"kid you gotta man up"
>"you're never gonna get anywhere looking and talking like that"

at least he was honest and accurate

thanks dad
>>
>>38868309
>implying a hot girl would date an ugly retard just because she doesn't date inside her own league

kek what the fuck
>>
>>38868385
females on r9k.
nothign ruins the day more
>>
>>38868652
>r9k
It's /r9k/ you piece of human garbage.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.