[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will my vision stop getting worsE? I need new glasses every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: thick-glasses.jpg (28KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
thick-glasses.jpg
28KB, 423x423px
When will my vision stop getting worsE? I need new glasses every year. The doctor said my vision is stabilizing 5 years ago, but it seems to be rapidly deteriorating. Is it because I use the computer too much? But so many others in the world do, too..................

Its not fair.
>>
>>38865702
You spend how many hours on the computer a day?
>>
well too fucking bad seems like you are going to be the girl in the picture. I recommend cyanide personally.
>>
>>38865702
Ask your doctor retard
>>
When you stop being memed by professional jews and take your health into your own hands.

Eyesight refraction errors can be entirely corrected naturally. Here's some reading material. If you read one or two make it the Bates books (top two).

>The Basics of Natural Eyesight Improvement
>The Cure of Imperfect Sight
>Vision for Life
>Stop Vision Loss Now
>Take Off Your Glasses and See

General health (reverse nearly all disease):
>The Recipe For Living Without Disease
>>
>>38865702
get over it and get the corrective surgery

i havent been able to see a literal inch past my face clearly since i was fucking 5 and its fine as long as i have glasses
my prescription has been the same for 5~ years now and it still /works/
>>
>>38865862
>General health (reverse nearly all disease):
woah woah woah wait.
do you have any more information like this?
particularly in regards to premature aging/biological age health shit....

i was born with horrible astigmatism but i look older than i should because of bad nutrition.
>>
>>38865702
I have a theory that poor vision in young people is made worse by a lack of sunlight
>>
>>38865866
you should only get the surgery, once your vision completely stops deteriorating
>>
>>38866158
Not sure what you're asking for. Nutrition can reverse nearly all disease and ailments. Aging is very largely related to nutrition. I spent years researching nutrition and boiled it down to everything the guy in the book advocates. Read the book. If you do implement his diet, then also absorb everything from his wewant2live.com website.
>>
>>38865862
Is this 4chan or my mom's Mold Causes Autism Awareness facebook group
>>
>>38866306
i was heavily sheltered, makes sense
>>38866391
it has felt fairly stable over the years. not much has changed since i got my last prescription
>>38866480
>Not sure what you're asking for
antiaging advice and anything on any possible damage reversal
ncbi studies from this year hint sufficient degrees of nutrition can reverse damage and in my case i want to look my age whereas i look older than i should because of premature age related facial sagging and wrinkles
>and everything else that aging does to your body, low energy etc
>If you do implement his diet
haven't read anything yet, on the go right now. can you run me down on the diet?

I suppose you could say... my goal is to get my body and appearance to the point it would be right now if i had had good nutrition my whole life and hadn't sustained the damage i do now. or as close as physically possible. i want everything that i can undo undone.
do you happen to have links to dl's of those books?
>>
>>38866497
top jej

My mother probably browses the same group
>>
>>38866540
As I said, aging is related to nutrition.

No download links for the book I'm recommending, but SWIM has a torrent out there on piratebay for the guy's other book - We Want To Live: The Primal Diet book. That will do just as well (it's essentially the same stuff) if you don't need the science and the sauce recipes, and wish to target specific ailments. He also has tips for skin and shit on there.

Quick rundown on the diet:
>raw dairy
>raw eggs
>raw fats
>raw honey
>raw vegetable juice
>small amounts of raw fruit
>raw meat
>>
>>38866540
Also, ignore the literal jews:
>>38866572
>>38866497
>>
>>38865862
Get your pseudoscience out of here, hippy.
>>
>>38866623
>primal diet
Oh fuck. I'm kind of aware of this, the concept of au natural and raw everything.
The problem with that is... I'm poor. And I'm from backwoods United States. The food I have access to isn't very.. "good".
Pumped with all sorts of shit. I have been trying my /damnest/ to kickstart myself on the Mediterranean diet but it's a challenge just to get quality fruits and vegetables/greens.

Recent things I've read as of 2017 seem to say that one can get all the nutrients they need from plants purely and not meat, but I don't think I could completely stave off meat.

Anyways, my current problem with actual healthy diets is expense + scarcity due to location.

I will give the pirate bay a run down though.... Definitely need skin tips.
>>
>>38866623
>That will do just as well (it's essentially the same stuff) if you don't need the science and the sauce recipes, and wish to target specific ailments. He also has tips for skin and shit on there.
Good to know it'll do the same thing, but I actually probably could use the science, recipes, and specific ailment targetting.
Surely there's a torrent somewhere, I hope.
>>
>>38866826
I suggest ignoring all diet advice until you read the book (preferably both). The problem with your expense and location problem is that you will end up paying for your health several times over when you inevitably become diseased. So, treat it as if you have a horrible disease right now, and do what you would do to get ahold of money etc to treat it.
>>
>>38866860
Specific ailment targeting is in the We Want To Live book that's out there for download. It's also full of the many recipes, just not raw meat sauce recipes as the other is. You can buy the science/recipe one on the website for $20 if you can't find it anywhere.

Health is your main asset. Don't become like me and want to kill yourself purely because of your complex poor health issues and the long road to recovery.
>>
>>38866879
So, read The Recipe For Living Without Disease and We Want To Live: The Primal Diet Book?
>located a Recipe For Living Without Disease torrent on kat
>1308mb
Damn. That's a lot of information. Good for me, though.
>The problem with your expense and location problem is that you will end up paying for your health several times over when you inevitably become diseased.
Meh I already am, in the form of being prematurely aged. I have no diagnosis but from my own reading I'm pretty sure my biological age is older than my chrono.
>>38866924
Oh? Ailment book is just called "We Want To Live"? I may be able to find that. Tyvm friend.
>Don't become like me and want to kill yourself purely because of your complex poor health issues and the long road to recovery.
Meh... I. I've felt like my life has started to steer towards that path, as in the past 5 years things have just piled on and on and I seem to age a lot faster.

>complex poor health issues and the long road to recovery.
Dear god. I could write my own book on my complex health issues.............

2 months ago. Noticed overnight, in the mirror, new wrinkles form out of nowhere.
It was followed by an essential tremor with certain expressions, or when trying to smoothly/softly make an expression, or when trying to smile while coughing (example of tremor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciwRP2ToNrU)
My double chin has finally formed into a full on double chin as of a new wrinkle/indentation forming alongside those other issues too, and it merely complements my fucking recessed jaw.
Don't get me started on my bladder and how I have to fucking piss, sometimes every 5 minutes, or like just last week, going through 6+ days of my bladder being in bursting mode within under an hour, and only getting 30 minutes of sleep per session because of it.

Ugh. I've wanted to kill myself for years because of all this shit.

I will do the best I can in regards to getting the food I need
>>
>>38866924
And I know what you mean by traet it like I already have a disease.
Right now though? I'm literally at rock bottom, the amount of effort is so fucking intimidating.
As of now I struggle just to keep fucking fruits and greens in the fridge throughout the whole month.
Transportation also kind of fucks me, because it's very difficult to get to places like farmers markets...

Because of all of... everything...
I feel doomed, to be honest. Poverty really fucking sucks. But it's great that now I know I can still try at least.
>>
>>38866879
So, I have located... this torrent. http://katcr.to/usearch/The%20Recipe%20For%20Living%20Without%20Disease/
However I got this same result by looking for both We Want To Live and The Recipe For Living Without Disease.
Kat requires registering now for some reason, which is gay... As of now though this is the only torrent I can find and now that I realize it links 2 searches I'm a little dubious. The file size is huge though. Could be a few books.
>>
>>38867008
>So, read The Recipe For Living Without Disease and We Want To Live: The Primal Diet Book?
If you're low on motivation, only read one (probably the WWTL one for you, although the TRFLWD science one is more convincing). It's far better to read one and apply it than read neither and apply none.

>Meh I already am[...]
It can (and probably will get) get far worse, believe me.

>Oh? Ailment book is just called "We Want To Live"? I may be able to find that. Tyvm friend.
SWIM ;^) has a torrent of that on piratebay. We Want To Live: The Primal Diet (2005 Expanded Edition)

>bladder pissing
I feel you. I urinate a minimum of 20 times a night without fail for almost 2 years, sometimes every 5 minutes too. Been permanently tired for just as long. That's not even the beginning of my health problems. I've seriously considered suicide many times over my health issues.

The good news is nearly everything can be reversed with time once you identify your problems and get on this diet
>>
>>38866879
And since this is being discussed. I am curious to know what you think of calorie restriction or if it's covered in the book. I know the best thing for both us health wise would probably be to follow the diets and restrict calories
>>
>>38866623
>>raw eggs
this is how you get salmonella
>>
>>38867030
>>38867096
What's your email? I'll """""direct""""" you to both of them, if you know what I mean. I also have a task management & organisation guide for people at rock bottom I'm working on that will help you.
>>
>>38867152
Memed hard by the salmonella meme. I ate 6+ raw eggs a day for months and was fine. Guy in the book has eaten dozens for decades as was fine.
>>
>>38867226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdw3OPEk0hQ this is u
>>
>>38867137

Oh yeah, I know they'll get worse..
That's why I'm terrified.
ATM, right now, I'm powerless to get a lot of what I need.
I need to swloyl (really fucking slowly sadly) gradually get all the resources I need to be able to the diet.
I just.... Grieve over the damage and aging I will undergo during the time I'm not actively on the diet.
This week I've had days where I've had to pee more than 50 fucking times. It gets so hellish anon, I know how you feel.
>If you're low on motivation, only read one (probably the WWTL one for you, although the TRFLWD science one is more convincing). It's far better to read one and apply it than read neither and apply none.
I want to read both, I'm just having trouble finding a torrent of the other one (yes I am so poor that 20 bucks kind of fucks me over lol)

I've been felt chronically tired my whole life I guess.
I've been drinking coke like people should drink water since fucking adolescence.
>>38867205
I was just about to request some form of contact info anyways!
If you don't care to email this throwaway
([email protected])
I'll send you my legit email.
I could very much use a comrade in this fight, anon, if you would have me.

I'll share what little I know as well, I've been /obsessively/ researching things. Honestly I'm a little overloaded on information but I'm starting to get redpilled on what's real (like raw natural foods)

When I get the diet down, I'm going to attempt intermittent fasting.

I think I've been doing intermittent fasting involuntarily my whole life on and off actually, but with improper nutrition (starving myself because either no food or picky in the past lol, still picky now unfortunately. That makes eating greens pretty hard sometimes)
>>
>>38867139
>I am curious to know what you think of calorie restriction
Only useful for people on a healthy diet offloading the toxins in fat and only safe while you're not underweight
>>
>>38867137
Honestly, wow. I'm feeling some hope after meeting a human I never thought I'd meet.
In that, you, also, seem to have health issues of the same tier of complication I do.
I've tried describing my issues to many people before and I just get weird looks of confusion because my issues are so much more advances than most people have experienced.

I'm so used to getting told I just overthink things, or have body dysmorphia. It makes me fucking angry because that kind of reaction makes it /so/ much harder to find the info I need to find.

Knowing I can reverse damage is a big boon to my mental health.
Fuck. I just want to look and feel the way I should. Especially look my age. I've been agonizing a lot over "losing my youth" when I'm just fucking 20, but look far older.
>>38867318
I'm barely above underweight BMI wise (I'm skinnyfat, very very ltitle muscle mass with definite fat, not sure of percentage, but I've been eating chips and tendies my whole life dude)
But yeah that sounds correct.
From what I've read, you need to be on a good diet and have healthy muscle and bodyfat, but the calorie restriction will actually strip muscle (although it's apparently not enough to be bad for you if you do it right)
That kind of tells me I won't be able to do that for a long time.
I was "eager" to do that, in a way, once I discovered it because of the antiaging/extra years bullshit.
Honestly, I just these fucking wrinkles to go away and for my body's mechanisms to be normal.
(But getting rid of premature wrinkles is a big motivator)
I have a lot of mental autism tied to this as well.
If I had grown up "healthy" from the get go, I'd be so aesthetic. Pulling up lightly on my face erases all the lines and sagging, so I have a bit of a complex about "getting back to that point/where I should be if no damage was done"
I know I have to accept that some of the damage is likely permanent no matter what but the vagueness with recent researches fuel my gymanstics some
>>
>>38867284
You seem to be in a similar situation and mindset as me.

>50 times
Fuck, I can imagine how torturous that is

>I've been drinking coke like people should drink water since fucking adolescence.
The guy in these books was mainly on RC cola and donuts for the first quarter of his life and at death's door. He became unimaginably healthy with time.

I've been intermittent fasting for 2 years unintentionally. I've read good things about fasting (and bad, in these books), but it's done nothing good for me, that's for sure

I'll email you.
>>
>>38867318
I can recall a couple of NCBI studies released just this summer from July with... intriguing wording.
Suggesting that anything from slowing a process, to stopping a process, to reseversing damage done by the process... Telomeres and such IIRC?
But not how much damage is inheritly reversible.
>>38867425
>Fuck, I can imagine how torturous that is
You'll hear me complain about it a lot probably............ You've been around the block, I'm sure you're familiar.
Some days, depending on what i eat and drink, I can go...3-4 hours not peeing if I try really hard? My bladder has actually been calming lately, ever since the issue with it going into mach 10 last week Ive sworn off coke and have been eating as healthy as I can impulse control and according to what I have in the fridge. Oranges, apples, grilled chicken, shit like that. I've got some kale too.
Some times I will literally be pissing every 5 minutes, because my bladder is basically chonnically refilling itself. The episodes can last for hours. Apparently days as well, as last week has shown me....
I'm used to my body.... Behaving within certain annoying perameters. Sometimes it steps out of them but usually "bounces" back.

Lately though those parameters have been changing.... where they've been stable for many years, once they developed and I got used to them.
Tells me it's al getting worse. And I feel like I'm running out of time.

I appreciate the email and your help too. I feel like we're in the same boat.
>RC cola and donuts for first quarter of his life
I'm 20, and I've spent every year eating tons of chips, tendies, pizza, and guzzling coke like athletes drink water.
I'm amazed I don't have diabetes. But I am used to chronic side pains.
In the past 2-3 I have been cutting down on the garbage a lot but that shit is FUCKING ADDICTIVE.
>>
>>38867418
I'm really fucking tired today so I apologise if I don't reply to everything

I understand the not "being understood" bit. People would be happier seeing me dead before they offer me any viable solutions that aren't half-assed or shrouded in jew-ry.

You apparently naturally build quite a lot of muscle on this diet, so don't worry about that. And the fat problems are in the bag.

As for the extent it will help the wrinkles I couldn't really say, but this is one of your best bets.

Emailing now.
>>
>>38867500
Alright friend, I appreciate it greatly, really.
I'm fucking tired too, it's 9AM and I should sleep soonish. I may or may not reply tonight but I definitely will regardless. I would like to maintain contact if that's alright with you.
One? I could always use more friends.
Two?
Could really use a comrade in this shitty fight for my health.
But seriously, tyvm. As you've said we seem to have similar goals and mindset on the issue so hey why not be friends? Lol.
>>
Read the posts at endmyopia.org. He wants you to sign up for his paid program but if you're smart enough you can find all the information on his free blog and youtube. Keep clicking around and reading posts and it will all eventually click. You will need to learn

1.) how to be aware of eye strain
2.) Have a Differential prescription for close work (computer use / reading)
3.) How to 'pull focus'
4.) How to measure your blur horizon
>>
Iktfb. Mine was stabilizing years ago and now it dropped to -15 -13 or something like that.
>>
I have two sets of glasses I use. Regular is -6 for being outside, driving, etc. I also use -4.5 for using the computer and reading.
>>
>>38867571
Could you provide information or tips on those 4 steps? Since you seem to already know more than the average person stumbling across that website.
>>
>>38867500
Sometimes guerillamail can be iffy. Have you sent anything yet anon? I may just post my real email here if you're having difficulties
>>
>>38867205
> task management & organisation guide for people at rock bottom I'm working on that will help you
Yeah 100% want to be part of that please.
>>
>>38867654
Emailed you about 10 minutes ago friend
>>
>>38867763
Done. Hopefully the text I included is viewable (looked odd on gmail)

bloxjlksdfjklsdfs
>>
>>38865702
You didn't say how your vision is deteriorating. If you're getting progressively more short sighted, it's likely to be at least partly the result of a lack of sunlight, and you can probably stabilise it by spending more time outside. If it's another form of deterioration, I don't know what if anything you can do about it.
>>
File: 1412437405311.jpg (20KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1412437405311.jpg
20KB, 400x388px
>>38867763
>>38867810
Did it send?
>>
>>38867810
>>38867919
Yup! Thank you so much friend. I sent you quite a big a wall of text so sorry about that in advance.

Do you have a Skype/Discord as well? If you wouldn't mind telling me that is. Going to sleep soon, hopefully the email I sent arrives. Sent it from a real email host this time
>>
>>38868019
No worries. Afraid not, but I check my emails quite regularly. Might not reply til tonight or tomorrow, we'll see. Sleep well, pupper
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.