[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Physical exercise I simply do not feel the need to exercise.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 082.gif (392KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
392KB, 200x210px
ITT: Physical exercise
I simply do not feel the need to exercise. I do not get enjoyment from anything due to depression. I do not enjoy exercising at all, no satisfaction. I have tried to exercise as a robot but I only feel the pain from my weak muscles, no satisfaction, no will to continue. I have no willpower to do anything really. Eventually I gave up completely. There's no way for me to even try to become even slightly acceptable to a woman. I guess I just fell for the women meme.
>>
>>38865289
How long did you actually TRY before you gave up?
It takes time to get fit, anon. Time and dedication. You're not gonna see results in a week, or that dramatic a turn in just a month. Hell, when I started jogging, I didn't even enjoy it that much.

What helped was setting goals to break, and the patience that comes with knowing the effort put in will equal results out. When you start, set some simple goals for yourself. Then when you hit those, you'll feel satisfied, and want to go farther with it.
>>
>>38865326
I have been trying for several months, but my problem was motivation and lack of willpower. I have lost my will to exercise in the first month and only continued by forcing myself to do it. There was no satisfaction in trying to get fit, and I certainly didn't feel a bit of enjoyment or happiness when my arms weren't as much of sticks as they used to be.
>>
File: clint-eastwood.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
clint-eastwood.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>38865289
There are two types of people in the world.

Those who exercise and those who don't.
>>
>tfw try to lift
>lifting requires good posture
>>>>>>>being in a good posture makes my profile horrible and exacerbates both my recessed jaw/chinletism and double chin
>this is enough to depress me into inactivity
kill me
>>
>>38865289
lifting weights won't get you girls.

t. ripped autist.
>>
>>38865289
It's about discipline kiddo, not inmediate reward
>>
>>38865425
no shit originale sherlock
>>
>>38865496
post body? oreignainoand
>>
>>38865496
I guess that's one of the reasons why I stopped.
No matter what I try I'll still die a KHHV
>>
>>38865542
Sorry bro but life is pretty simple.
>>
>>38865532
It's hard to accomplish anything if I have a lack of will. As I mentioned I don't get enjoyment from anything. Hell I even stopped masturbating just because I don't enjoy it anymore.
>>
When you start realizing being on 4chan bitching about depression only makes you more depressed you will do it more.

Exercising means changing your lifestyle, the shit you do all the time. It's fucking hard but don't have to do it, don't get sad about it either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.