[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to think that I'm destined to die either

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501829573229.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501829573229.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
I'm starting to think that I'm destined to die either in a freak accident or by my own hands before I hit 30.
>>
>>38864606
>by my own hands before I hit 30.

i thought the same thing but i turned 30 this year and have been too much of a pussy to actually kill myself.
>>
>>38864667
One of the reasons I want to die by the hands of someone else, like a mugger or some shit.
>>
>missed out on teen pussy
>gotta be a mature man now
>>
File: lpO82Wo.jpg (177KB, 1080x1079px) Image search: [Google]
lpO82Wo.jpg
177KB, 1080x1079px
>>38864606
STPeach is a whore that sucks nigger cocks daily.
She's hot though.
>>
>>38864763
>nigger
her boyfriend is a chink
>>
>>38864773
>boyfriend
you mean beta orbiter and provider?
>>
>>38864667
You can still kys, fucking do it man, let it go
>>
>>38864703

even when i was in high school i remember thinking for some reason i would not make it to 18. i just keep going through the motions and survive another day.
>>
>>38864801

ive been trying to summon up the courage to jump in front of a train every time im at the station. i know a guy who got depressed and stepped in front of a bus but it didnt kill him and now hes disabled. dont want to fuck it up and for that to happen.
>>
>>38864796
You mean you're a fucking kike?
>>
>>38864796
she says they fuck daily
>>
I like to think of the people who suffer and die for their country. I like to think of the suffering people go through in every day life for a better life. When you trade a piece of your life you kill a piece of yourself. You have to take what you want in life. Nobody is going to just serve it up to you unless they're dumb ugly and/or useless, and you probably dont want what they have to offer anyway. Anyone who wants to kill themselves is looking for an answer. You'll have to really want to die if you end up going through with it. If you keep living without purpose, though, you are already dead. So either get busy living or get busy dying.
>>
>>38864796
you're not an orbiter when you actually get to fuck the girl also she's a streamer/camgirl making big bux from donations lmao. Hell, she probably makes more than him.
>>
>>38864763
>that messy desk
>left handed
eww
>>
>>38865825
I agree with this guy, but I want to add that she probably is a bitch too.
>>
I was watching one of her videos the other day. She was talking about how her bf saves up his cum when she's on her period and he cums big loads on her face. She loves swallowing his cum and gets angry when he cums on her back because she can't lick it.
>>
>>38864606
>by my own hands before I hit 30.
That's too early anon. Wait until 40 and then begin a perma blast.
>>
>>38865825
She's a stacy but
>left handed
its a mirror shot, idiot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.