[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rose thread. No one is going to turn up, I'm going to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: PC's Are The Best.png (169KB, 670x401px) Image search: [Google]
PC's Are The Best.png
169KB, 670x401px
Rose thread.

No one is going to turn up, I'm going to talk to myself, then I'll leave in 20 minutes edition.
>>
>>38864286

Thank you, anon, for the posting the cutest boy I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
File: 1461329932183.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461329932183.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>calls mass effect 2 consolized
>the sequel to a console game
>>
I posted 1 image of rose. Time to post anything but Rose as is tradtion.
>>
File: charles mansion expressions.gif (2MB, 308x232px) Image search: [Google]
charles mansion expressions.gif
2MB, 308x232px
I'm trying to play through the hardest games ever made. They are all easy. I'm good at games so not finding any of them challenging at all, crash bandicoot was actually far harder than the games listed as hardest ever. I complete ghosts and goblins which gives you checkpoints so if you have persistence you complete the game in an hour, silver surfer is the same, checkpoints and power ups so once you learn the level structure and where the enemies will be you won't have a hard time of avoiding them. Dark souls is even easier, it's got a leveling system, so basically just get your level high as fuck and then go back to any part you died on and kill what ever killed you in a few hits, battletoads is only hard for the turbo tunnel and fast run levels but like the other games it's just trial and error, fail enough to learn what you need to do, rinse and repeat.
>>
File: sweating with the poodles.gif (2MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
sweating with the poodles.gif
2MB, 298x224px
I used to get every achievement on games but now I can't be bothered. I really wanted to get all crash bandicoot achievements but you have to speed run all levels the fasted they can be done. You do a perfect run then find your still a second out, some levels are actually hard as fuck so it will be such a chore to not fail them or bump into an obstacle so I just give up, I got the gems and shit so fuck it, I don't need to play every level again.
>>
Yesterday I drank a bottle of JD, puked all over my friends room, fell asleep in my puke, normal day for me then.
>>
>>38864462

If I still made those random folders I used to dump I would make one for superheroes punching themselves.
>>
File: hfgou2bip4hoj.jpg (77KB, 615x613px) Image search: [Google]
hfgou2bip4hoj.jpg
77KB, 615x613px
i want to fuck rose in the pusy
>>
File: me possibly.jpg (113KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
me possibly.jpg
113KB, 900x626px
I have quite a bit of difficulty coming to terms with my desire to be a skeleton. Aren't I already a skeleton inside? Or is the skeleton a separate entity controlling all of my actions, and my own freewill is an illusion?
>>
What did everyone thing of the watchmen crossover in DC? I through the build was perfect like pic related, but the execution was the same old shit, it's a shame, for 20 years watchmen stood alone and needed nothing else, it finally joins a universe and you would hope they have an idea of what they are doing, it sucks they just gave it a generic entry after so much potential.

>>38864488

OK I'll bite

>pussy
>>
I don't think rose will ever come back
>>
>>38864589
I have a feeling that she will comeback for one video and then radio silence for next 4 years.

Face it, rosebuds, ROSE IS NOT GOING TO RETURN.
>>
>>38865061
the christmas videos were her saying goodbye.
>>
>>38864286
I miss Rose. Her cute face, her voice, her dry vit... She was the one good thing in my life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.