[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it will never be the mid 2000s again There were so many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: daysleft.jpg (62KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
daysleft.jpg
62KB, 780x780px
>it will never be the mid 2000s again

There were so many good songs and bands and life was just so much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8
>>
>>38863897
>It's another whiny millennial thread
>>
>>38863897
you now live in a time where all those things from the mid 200's exist free and on demand. Why not be happy about that anon?
>>
>>38863949
*mid 2000's although you could probably find shit from the mid 200's
>>
File: Sad Frog.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.png
186KB, 936x590px
>George Bush will never be President again
>we'll probably never have another Bush in the White House
>>
File: 1479970423992.png (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479970423992.png
16KB, 645x773px
>>38863897

Long ago

Just like the hearse you die to get in again...
>>
>>38863897
>tfw I will never again play Halo 3 online with my friends all night
>tfw Halo 3's online presence is nearly dead
>tfw I'm not friends with the people I played it with anymore

All good things must come to an end I suppose.
>>
>>38863962
A godsend/warrior/hunk/savior/animal/daddy who oozes sexuality aka "Jeb!" is still young, hip, and versatile. I know 0 of his policies but we need a pussy in the white house.

please clap.
>>
>>38864014
Up every night during the summer playing MW2 with your friends and then there was that one day you discovered boosting and you and your friends went back and fourth to quickscoping on rust to boosting in Quarry or Terminal or Underpass
>>
>>38864048
>boosting
You fucking suck, what a shitty human being.
>>
>>38864048
I know this feel as well. :(

Having good memories is almost as worse than not having any at all.
>>
>>38863897
>Mid 2000's are the new 'onli 90's kidz will 'membah diz'
It was shit. You just have your nostalgia goggles on
>>
2007ish was my edgy phase, I stopped speaking entirely for 6 months, strictly listened to Debussy and Evanescence, played TBC for so many hours on my mage, if I wasn't doing that I went to the skate park or the forest on my bike and started to read a lot more (ended up reading twilight books and stuff)

blisss
>>
>>38864148
I also read the 4 Twilight books in 2007 and played the fuck out of TBC, my favorite expansion of WoW for sure. Never listened to Debussy, but did enjoy Evanescence casually. I tried my hand at skating but just with a neighbor kid who was like 6 years younger than me in front of my house.
>>
>>38864393
I ended up enjoying Wotlk more
In TBC I had no idea what I was doing, for some reason I spent almost all my time on Isle of Quel'Danas and religiously did the 25 daily quests there and used to time myself on how fast I could do them, I had a stirct routine to make it as fast as possible, I also ran through heroic Magisters' Terrace every day for the mount
I still enjoy the Twilight books and films, they're dumb as hell and the books have awful writing but I still really enjoy them
Well my skate park for a time just had one massive vert ramp, we used to hang up on the top part for hours and slide down
before this like 2005ish we used to play hide and seek across the military assigned houses next to the park and also play with water pistols in the summer, played some football, used to massively play yu-gi-oh and pokemon together, my friend invited me over to his house a lot to build and play with star wars toys (though his mum was a cunt and always yelled at him for no reason) and there was this bus in the park that we used to chill out on a lot.
there was a shop opposite my house and we'd go in there and buy like 12 cans of cheap brand coke for 1 pound which was fun, rode our bikes down to the sea and where people kept their boats we used to catch small crabs, there was a village market in our village square every saturday and sunday and we'd also go down there to get loads of free samples of food
there were loads of cool trees that we'd climb and chill out on for a while, we each had our own "spot" up the tree that we'd sit on, I also used to paint warhammer figures with my friend at his house
>>
File: 1387768493128.gif (66KB, 1277x758px) Image search: [Google]
1387768493128.gif
66KB, 1277x758px
>>38863897
>it will never be the mid 1990s again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qos9NgJPJ58&ab_channel=TheContainmentUnit
>>
File: 1.jpg (152KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
152KB, 800x900px
>>38864565
Damn, pretty cozy childhood. I have really bad memory but what I do remember is lots of neighborhood kids coming to my house to jump on the trampoline in my backyard and play Smash bros on my sweet ass N64. I grew up in California for context, though I now live in the UK (like you probably still do, maybe I'm wrong).

But yeah I enjoyed the Twilight books and movies decently enough, definitely no lasting impression from having read and seen them, though. I only read the books because I saw my mom reading New Moon. I read a lot of books during high school - would often come home and eagerly finish reading a book for hours before hopping on World of Warcraft. Nowadays I can barely get into new TV shows or animes without a lot of effort, nevermind books.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.