[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people care about stretch marks? >tfw marks on your knees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: ;3c.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
;3c.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Do people care about stretch marks?
>tfw marks on your knees from growing
>ass too for some reason
>no loose skin, not fat
:thinking:
>>
I don't, but I have them as well, so that's probably why.
>>
File: 1.png (74KB, 538x296px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
74KB, 538x296px
>>38863821
Show us your real body and we'll decide whether it's disgusting or not.
>>
I thought her knees had nipples for a sec
>>
Few people do, but those few are very vocal about their weird problems.
Guess it's mostly people being self-concious
>>
>>38863863
I'd rather not, and it's subtle enough that they don't show up very well on pictures except maybe my knees, which kind of resemble minor surgery scars like healed over incisions. I'm a little insecure about like my ass though but I guess plenty of fit girls have cracks on their butts sometimes too
>>
>>38863821
nah you're cool anon. they're pretty common and in the scheme of things that can ruin someone its not a thing.
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I'm getting them everywhere, I hate it. It almost discourages me from losing weight
>>
>>38864185
>I'd rather not,
Then there's no real way we can tell whether it's bad or not. This thread is pointless.

> I'm a little insecure about like my ass though but I guess plenty of fit girls have cracks on their butts sometimes too
Post that then and we'll judge.
>>
I had real bad stretch marks on my sides. I no longer have them and you can really tell I ever had them at this point. What I did was I would take a hot shower and use a derma roller and apply a good stretch mark creme. I did this for months. I don't even have white marks.
>>
>>38864230
Are those stretch marks on your sides anon or incision scars?
>>
>>38864297
>if there's nothing for me to jerk off to the thread's pointless
she's asking if people care about them not an opinion on hers specifically jfc
>>
>>38864342
Wow really anon? How long did you have the marks before you did that? Gives me hope if they went away for you. Congratulations on that too!
Mine are white by now :\ But thankfully blend pretty well into my skin
>>
>>38863863
No selfies or pics of yourself on r9k now retard try that shit on /b/
>>
>>38864230
i think mine are worse desu
>>
I got lots of stretch marks that all run together down my thighs and over my ass. I'm not even fat.
Does everybody have them? Their paler than my skin and very noticeable.
>>
>>38863821
its personal preference, sadly some people hate it and some people don't care but it happens to the best of us. i have stretch marks on my butt and i find that bio oil really helps :D
>>
>>38864230
>inb4 cute belly
>>
>>38865165
bio oil? whats that? I have them on my ass too
>>
>>38865300
it's an oil that helps reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks and stuff, it really helps! it's fairly cheap for a small bottle and you only need a few drops massaged onto the area so it lasts a long time before you need to buy a new bottle :)
>>
I have stretch marks on my thighs because I'm so thick from riding a bike almost everyday since the midle of primary school
>>
>>38865384
ty anon :) maybe thatll help me with some wrinkles too >_>
>>
>>38863821
>marks on your knees from growing
Yeah roastie, thats why those are there Im sure of it.
>>
>>38865562
yeah retard, i dont suck dick on concrete on my knees or whatever else your angsty virgin brain is getting at
>>
>>38865595
You said it, not me. I was thinking you hurt yourself or something. Oh well.
>>
File: thumbsup.png (651KB, 697x713px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
651KB, 697x713px
>>38865531
oh, i did hear it helps with wrinkles too! i haven't tried that but i wish you the best of luck uwu
>>
>>38865654
are you cute anon? you sound cute
>>
File: nop.png (252KB, 468x380px) Image search: [Google]
nop.png
252KB, 468x380px
>>38865682
oh uh, no i don't think so sorry anon
>>
>>38865817
>uwu
you can't fool me!
>>
File: 1501927765545.png (375KB, 666x816px) Image search: [Google]
1501927765545.png
375KB, 666x816px
>>38865852
heh, if thats all it takes to be cute then i am very pleased
>>
>>38865918
my cute girl (male) detector is going off
but let's not derail OP's thread
>>
>>38866038
ah thank u and yeah i agree, as i suggested, bio oil works wonders :D
>>
>>38863821
Only spazoids on the chans who haven't seen a real woman naked before care. I'm sure your body is beautiful.

I used to be very self-conscious about my own stretch marks when I was a preteen. My body dysphoria was like Alice in Wonderland. Now I don't care anymore, and they've faded so much that you can't really tell from a distance anymore anyway.
>>
>>38865654
cute! CUTE!! uwu anon is CUTE!!
>>
>>38866227
>My body dysphoria was like Alice in Wonderland
I'm at that level rn anon, but over a lot of things other than stretchmarks.
They're actually one of the lowest things on my "worry" list....

If I could get rid of the dysphoria I'd really be so much better off. How'd you do it?
>tfw scarred
>chinlet
>FPB setting in at 20
jdimsa
>>
>>38866423
Stretchmarks were only a part of my problem as well. That's why I mentioned the Alice in Wonderland effect because the shape and size of my body and little details like my nipples being the wrong size or whatever were all part of it. I think slouching from worrying about my nipples and tummy is what partially gave me kyphosis, which is my biggest concern now.

All my other concerns about my body sort of faded with age. I'm still worried that my partners won't like my body, but I'm not obsessed like I was. Gay guys will especially burn you though, which is partially why I avoid being with guys now more than when I was younger. Many of them have never been with someone who has gone through rapid weight gain and loss like I have.

Learning to control my weight gave me a lot of confidence and changed my relationship with my body. If you can get into a manic and compulsive mindset for a few months, counting calories and doing cardio, weight falls off like it was nothing in the first place. I think this might help dysphoria, being able to control your body.

I'll be fine once I learn to gain muscle now. My mania is much more under control, so I probably won't be fluctuating in weight as much anymore.
>>
>>38866607
>kyphosis
Oh god, I'll probably get that because I slouch and lean forward a lot to hide my double/recessed chin. Getting anxiety now from realizing that because I can't really see myself breaking these habits yet
>All my other concerns about my body sort of faded with age
unfortunately age and aging are constantly on my mind and my problems will only get worse with them I think
> Gay guys will especially burn you though, which is partially why I avoid being with guys now more than when I was younger
Wait are you gay man or lesbian anon?
>If you can get into a manic and compulsive mindset for a few months, counting calories and doing cardio, weight falls off like it was nothing in the first place. I think this might help dysphoria, being able to control your body.
Yeah... I definitely seem to only be able to like. Get into the groove of things if I find myself feeling manic. Sadly I don't feel that nearly as much as I think i should...
>I'll be fine once I learn to gain muscle now
Well I know lifting weights helps a lot with that! You could try eating more grilled chicken breast too.

Much love and support anon <3 I could use people like you or with your attitude in my life to encourage me... And especially to slap me when I get too depressive and slump into "whats the point" mode (which I'm usually in chronically)
>>
>as of rn, having correct head neck and spine posture literally turns me in to Ed from Ed Edd n Eddy

Yeah I'm definitely going to develope kyphosis from leaning forward so much
Fuck. Another thing weighing on my mind. All because it's too emotionally painful to let people look at me and think I'm ugly because >no chin
>>
>>38866706
>unfortunately age and aging are constantly on my mind and my problems will only get worse with them I think
Me too. I have great anxiety about senility. I've never been comfortable in my own body, and the idea of it declining before I figured it out makes me upset.

>Wait are you gay man or lesbian anon?
My sexuality constantly fluctuates like my gender for no apparent reason. It could just be concentrations of neurochemicals changing throughout the day as they do in everyone. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to that.

My gender doesn't always match my preconceptions of my body though, so this can create dissonance.

>Sadly I don't feel that nearly as much as I think i should...
I drift in and out of this mindset. At the moment I'm putting on weight, and it's making me feel like a fat pig, yet I continue to eat...

>Well I know lifting weights helps a lot with that! You could try eating more grilled chicken breast too.
I should really do that more. I enjoy yoga more than lifting though, but I enjoy lifting too.

It'll have to be grilled tofu though, haha. I'm vegetarian. I've been been a strict vegetarian for almost ten years now.

>Much love and support anon <3 I could use people like you or with your attitude in my life to encourage me... And especially to slap me when I get too depressive and slump into "whats the point" mode (which I'm usually in chronically)

Good, I'm glad I make you feel that way. I get low like that too. I was certainly listless like that for the past week or more.
>>
Pretty much always had stretch marks on my arms and legs from weight lifting growing up. Only ever got complements on it.
>>
>>38867378
>Me too. I have great anxiety about senility. I've never been comfortable in my own body, and the idea of it declining before I figured it out makes me upset.
i am experiencing that (save senility) myself and it's hellish and has resulted in me obsessing over my body in desperation to get it to "where it should be"

my sexuality has also fluctuated and im in a bi thing right now,actually

>My gender doesn't always match my preconceptions of my body though, so this can create dissonance.
also relate, though we'll probably get shit for this (lol)
>I've been been a strict vegetarian for almost ten years now.
ah man, you've got way more willpower and dedication than me..... i wish i had your strength, i /need/ to go vegan now just to fix my shit and not get unhealthier or uglier.

my mindset and the state of it is always wild and changing, but always inconvenient too. manic at the wrong times, energetic when i need rest, lazy and depressed when i need to exercise, etc.

i dont know, lifes really hard. maybe you could coach me some, lols. at least on the vegan thing maybe. :p
fuck i have a bowl of fruit rn im procrastinating eating, ugh. hate myself.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.