[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try tinder >keep getting super likes by boys >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>try tinder

>keep getting super likes by boys

>can't get single like by girl
>>
C'mom anon. Just take the prison gay pill. Not like your ever escaping this prison, so might as well enjoy the boipucci.
>>
>>38863785
not OP... but I know that feeling; guys constantly coming on to me. Nothing from women.

Starting to feel like I should get in on the gay fad if I hope to have any "fun" this lifetime.
>>
>>38863726
HAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>38863726
>super likes
Tinder sounds gay already. Try using a nicer picture or say you're rich.
>>
All the guys on Tinder in my area are either full-blown Chads, insufferable normos, or autistic 50 year olds. None of the handful of people I swiped right on matched with me.
>>
>>38864538
All the women on Tinder in my area are either:

Copy/paste Staceys

or

Psychopaths (met with one, she worked as a nurse in a retirement home, I shudder to think about how she'd treat an old person, she had very obvious anger issues)

or

Desperate 20-something single moms who keep lining up Chad not realizing they are depressed because they keep hoping Chad will be a lifetime partner.
>>
>>38863726
>used to get a handful of matches with my fake but lookalike pic
>now get literally 0 after days of swiping

Have all the women grown even more ingrained to only picking Chad? This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>38864719
Let me explain something to you; this might apply only to my area BUT 90% of women on dating apps are not really there to find a match, they are merely bored and looking for attention and to make themselves feel better about how attractive they are due to most women having deep self-esteem issues (thus the endless stream of selfies the average woman generates)

The reason they are so insecure and look for attention online is because men are now insecure as fuck as well and don't approach them and most of society is still stuck with the "men do the approaching" mentality. You can clearly see it at parties, 75% male, 25% female, males standing together in one spot, women in another. Eventually some guy will go over to the women but mostly they just get drunk and call it a night. And no the guy who will have walked over to the women is not Chad, Chad is too busy getting drunk.
>>
>>38864815
But chads always get laid off those apps. And normies get at least a few dates here and there.

Maybe im just getting old
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38863726
I bet you're very cute.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.