[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya robots, I'm back again! Are you looking for a friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: rei smile.jpg (60KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
rei smile.jpg
60KB, 450x557px
Heya robots, I'm back again!
Are you looking for a friend?
Do you have problems and you don't know how to solve them?
Do you need someone to vent to?
If you answered yes to any of these, then I'm here for ya. I'll listen to any of your problems and I'll give you as much support as I can provide. I just want to help you all out.
For me, today is a new day, and for each new day there's new people I can try and help.
So come on into the thread!
>>
I have a compulsive need to memory hoard which intrudes on my daily life.

I can't read, because I'm constantly thinking and rereading the last line. Same applies to basically everything, I've lost the ability to live in the present at all.
>>
File: 1500345542473.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500345542473.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
What would be the best way to kill oneself in an country where it's impossible to get a gun?
>>
File: lemonsad 2.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lemonsad 2.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
please love me.
i want to weld you to my skeleton.
what does your face look like?
discord: xWvNv4
>>
>>38862602
Don't know where to start.
>Don't want to go to school
>Can't get a part-time job
>I suck completely at socializing with other people irl
> self-esteem/confidence issues
Honestly just thinking fuck it, why not go and join the army or some shit? Idk how I would explain my choice to my parents, its really stressing me out. Just don't know what to with my life.
>>
>>38862659
Just don't anon. There is no need to do such a thing. You will find your way or purpose eventually, I know you will. Just try and keep your mind off the negative thoughts for now. Go for a walk and clear your mind or do one of your favorite things

>>38862669
Lol my face is ugly

>>38862711
>>
>>38862630
Can you please explain some more. This sounds interesting.

>>38862711
Hmmm I'm currently in the same situation right now. You need to set yourself a goal and work towards it. It sounds like you need some sort of motivation, so what you like to do or achieve in the future. We need to get you something to look forward to
>>
File: lemoncompactor.gif (553KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
lemoncompactor.gif
553KB, 500x329px
>>38862783
doubt it's that bad. i could probably jerk off to it for hours.
>>
>>38862602
Fuck off normiefaggot

Sage
>>
>>38862816
What makes you think that you could? You haven't even seen my face.

>>38862859
I have just as many problems as you may have, if not more. I am far from a normalfag
>>
File: lemonpudding.gif (63KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
lemonpudding.gif
63KB, 499x269px
>>38862886
because i can jerk off to anything, you would be the first thing i ever failed to jerk off to.

id like to know that it gave someone an ego boost too. would make it much less pathetic.
>>
>>38862952
Unfortunately I do not think I can love you but you will find someone. I will not be showing my face because I'd rather not have strangers jerking off to me, despite how flattering it may be. Lemongrab is an interesting specimen.
>>
>>38863006
You're a good kid, don't put up pictures for people to jerk off on, you'd eventually become as morally bankrupt as those chicks on Instagram.
>>
>>38863066
Thank you, I'm a guy so I guess I'm immune to being a roastie but I don't wish to be the male equivalent of such
>>
>>38863124
implying gender matters at all. a whore is a whore.
>>
>>38862808
Sorry for late reply. I had an anxious breakdown half a year ago, all about forgetting things important to me (or not even very important.)

Since then I've been unable to be comfortable with the idea of forgetting anything. It leads to mild repetitious OCD symptoms.
>>
>>38862602
Rei is originally best girl
>>
>>38863618
Hmm that's rather strange. I'm not sure quite how I can help you there, I've never been in such situation. If you're interested, I can look into it more and try and help you, just drop your contact details or I can drop mine

>>38863653
All those people who say Asuka is best girl can fuck off. Don't really though I love you all equally except for Rei, Rei is best girl
>>
>>38863693
I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna work thru it by myself. Nietzsche and all that.
>>
Bumperino super duper origano
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.