[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet female robot on omegle more than a year ago >chat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: h.png (312KB, 413x455px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
312KB, 413x455px
>meet female robot on omegle more than a year ago
>chat on facebook almost daily for months
>great conversations about random bullshit and how much we hate our lives
>she almost always messages me first
>as the months go on start losing interest in conversing for seemingly no reason
>I stop sending messages to her
>she still sends me messages but I give short and uninteresting responses that kill the conversation
>she eventually stops messaging me
>6 months pass and its my birthday
>"Happy Birthday anon, I hope you have a nice day :)"
Why am I such a piece of shit? I never deserved this fembots friendship. It's still been four months since my birthday so I've gone 10 months without saying anything. Should I reach out to her? I feel like a shitty person because there really was no good reason for me to cut contact but I did.
>>
Link her this thread. Start being genuine.
>>
>>38862573
Unless you want to be friends with her don't contact her. You're just being selfish and trying to resolve your guilt.
>>
>>38862664
>trying to do the right thing
>"selfish"
>>
>>38862664
I mean thinking about it, I guess that's part of the reason I might have lost interest. Can you truly be a friend with someone you'll most likely never meet? We're not even in the same country. I mean it felt like a friendship of sorts, we joked around, shared feels, shared music, traded stories, did pretty much everything regular friends do but I guess a part of me felt it was all fake.
>>
>>38862698
You aren't trying to do the right thing, your language clearly communicated you're not interested in her. You just feel shitty about being a shitty person and want to explain why you aren't shitty so you can stop feeling shitty. Theres no shame in it we all cut people off for various reasons but it's important to think of things from their perspective. Will they gain anything from you explaining why you cut contact if you don't intend to continue it after explaining? In my opinion that's a worst thing to do than just cutting contact.
>>
>>38862749
That's not me you're responding to. When I said should I reach out to her I didn't really mean telling her why I haven't contacted her just more of saying hi and how she's been, just something simple. If she responds cool, if not cool. I think you've made it clear though that I shouldn't even bother messaging and I'm kind of leaning that way. I don't even use facebook anymore so if anything, if she cared to know, she could just attribute it to me abandoning my facebook.
>>
File: sfg5.gif (356KB, 785x757px)
sfg5.gif
356KB, 785x757px
>>38862573
you ungrateful mother fucker
I would kill for a girl like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.