[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vomit stories thread >be 13 >hyped to go swimming with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: The-Descent[1].jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Descent[1].jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
Vomit stories thread

>be 13
>hyped to go swimming with friends
>drink berry smoothie because I don't want a heavy meal, heard you get cramps or someshit if you eat too much
>get in pool, having fun, swimming around splashing each other
>suddenly feel weight of water on stomach is really heavy, I don't like this
>uncontrollable heavy vomiting of bright red smoothie and bile into pool
>it fucking spreads like there's been a shark attack or some shit
>everyone screaming evacuates the pool
>medic thinks I'm dying or someshit, finally make it out of the pool and explain the smoothie
>pool closed for the day, friends were annoyed by not getting to use pool but also found it hilarious so surprisingly didn't care too much
>>
File: 1499864963517.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499864963517.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>>38862417
>walk into kitchen
>feel fine
>make sammich
>puke all over sink
>continue puking up grilled cheese I ate beforehand
>padre takes me to doctor
>says I have the flu
>no symptoms what so ever
>have to carry bucket because would puke without warning
>had to sleep in tub because I didnt want to puke all over bed and room
>tfw lasted for 2 days
>>
>>38862795
this is why I don't go to doctors unless im gonna die

everyone fucking forces you to go and you get there and they say "ok. go lie down for a while. also pay us $300"
>>
>had this horrid bitch of a gf.
>I regret fucking her.
>She wanted to eat at sonic's
>I take her there with her fillpabeaner friend.
>They say they will get a ride from someone else.
>Say okay and go home.
>Tells me she was puking in the street with her friend from the smoothies they drank.
>Later abandoned her.
>>
File: 1463726350430.jpg (135KB, 463x486px) Image search: [Google]
1463726350430.jpg
135KB, 463x486px
>be last night
>drink 4 DIPA
>throw up 5-6 times an hour later
>go to sleep
>wake up with no hangover
>>
>>38862417
>at freinds house
>small get together with well established people as is our custom
>always drinking sometimes drugs
>know that im not a social person but i like the prospects of freinds so i hang but drink heavily to mask my quiet nature
>just beer so its fine
>friends want to go to town to get food and vodka
>i fucking hate vodka it never sits well with me and its a stupid kind of drunk
>my friend pours me a small SMALL amount with some juice or soemthing
>its fine, everything is fine
>another friend busts out the dab pen
>fuck.jpeg
>cant resists dabs as it is a good high for me. Helps me get out of my shell and be a littel more interesting
>completly forget ive been drinking
>past experinces have told me getting cross faded is NOT a good idea. A death wish
>we start to watch tv
>im feeling fine laying on the floor
>all of a sudden im getting real tied, eyes are getting real heavy
>im practicaly blacking out
>next thing i know im vomiting on the carpet, its thick, ita chicken and donuts
>im crawling to the deck and my buds are trying to carry my dead weight
>finish vomiting but literally want to die
>i just want to choke on my vomit i feel like shit. Not because im embarrassed or anything but that my body just hurts so much
>they pour water down my throat, carry me to bed
>morning comes and everything is cool they understand and know i had only good intentions
>my buddies dad hates me even more than he already does (a few years ago i got really drunk and peed on his carpet)
>me and the homies are still cool
I got invited a few weeks later, but i decided ill wait a little longer to decide if i should quit drinking or not.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.