[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard you for you to admit how much you crave this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Why is it so hard you for you to admit how much you crave this? How much you want to mount her into submission and give her your seed? How satisfying it would feel to put her in her place as your cumdumpster by plowing her raw and breeding her warm, tight, delicious shithole. Girls don't want you, but she does. Give it to her.
>>
File: confession piconjo.png (74KB, 538x296px) Image search: [Google]
confession piconjo.png
74KB, 538x296px
>>38861240
Who are you talking to, OP?

originalanigiro
>>
File: sneakyjew.png (6KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
sneakyjew.png
6KB, 501x585px
>>38861240
>her
>her
>her
>her
ye i wonder
>>
gee, i wonder who could possibly be behind these threads being posted hourly every day
>>
>>38861240
It's not hard for me to truthfully say that I want to be the one who's abused. Domfags are fucking weird.
>>
>>38861240
>her
You mean him. He has a penis and testicles, girls have vaginas.
>>
>>38861240
It's not hard for me to admit. If it looks and sounds feminine, I would fuck it. I don't give a fuck
>>
THE FACE

I WISH TRAPS WERE PRETTY!
>>
>>38861641
And then trannies have the nerve to complain about people entering their threads and rightly telling them to fuck off. But what do you expect from mentally ill people?
>>
File: 1499877797471.png (698KB, 1073x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1499877797471.png
698KB, 1073x1611px
>>38861240
>her
>her
>give it to her
> h e r
>>
>>38861240
It's not hard. I want to fuck a trap.
>>
>>38861925
Give it to her. Right up her shithole.
>>
File: draw reference.png (940KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
draw reference.png
940KB, 612x612px
Here's a bio girl that I want to facefuck.
>>
>>38862025
Can kinda see 'him' still, but she mostly paases for a decent looking, if slightly horse faced, girl
>>
>>38861240
>Girls don't want you, but she does
No she doesn't. They all want Chad.
Find me one that wants me and I'll give it to her no problem.
>>
>>38862025
she's actually pretty cute tbj
>>
>>38862025
I would give it to her all day long.
>tfw will never have a qt to breed
>>
>>38862033
namesauce on girl?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.