[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats Anon! You died and made it to hell. Now you are forced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: image.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 400x224px
Congrats Anon! You died and made it to hell. Now you are forced to repeat the worst moment of your life or your worst fear for all of eternity.

What's going to happen in your personal hell?
>>
Prom night without a date
>>
>>38859061
experiencing the start of life
>>
Kentucky rumbler. I hate rollercoasters and i hope i never get on one ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 1134x1001px
>>38859061
Christmas Eve night 2014 in my high school sweetheart's car parked on the side street. I found out he was cheating on me and just quietly asked to take me home to discuss it after Christmas. Instead I broke down hysterically so he pulled over and I angrily cried at him.

We were each other's first relationship and I never felt so betrayed. I cried so hard and told him how disgusting he was. I also unloaded all the things that ever pissed me off about him and how my family always hated him. Something snapped and he instantly felt like a stranger to me, like all our love was deleted.

That was hell. I never want to experience that moment ever again, accidentally finding cheating proof on his cell phone, crying in his car, and wiping my tears off with my Santa hat.
>>
>>38859061
Sauce is American horror story season 3. She accidentally got stuck in hell and had to forever repeat the time her middle school teacher forced her to dissect a live frog, despite her being a huge nature lover.
>>
File: 1501041259931.gif (1MB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1501041259931.gif
1MB, 200x171px
>>38859061
>that anniversary night back in HS
>>
I geniunely can't think of a single horrible moment. All I can remember is that highschool sucked and I was there for 4 years. I don't think hell would be willing to repeat those 4 years for me.
>>
File: 1444230004419.jpg (19KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1444230004419.jpg
19KB, 673x625px
>>38859061
my whole life
oregano
>>
>>38859061
Going to my friend's funeral who died from cancer when we were 21. Seeing his parents cry, seeing his sickly body in his open casket, seeing his younger siblings cry, seeing his girlfriend give a speech how much she loved him...it was one of the worst things I ever saw.
>>
>>38859061
One of three things:

>my grandfather's funeral
>being rejected from college
>the night when I took 20 shots and embarrassed the girl that I loved in front of all of her friends, causing her to never talk to me again
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 496x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 496x343px
>>38859061
The night I was writing out my suicide note when I was in 12th grade. All the heavy guilt I was feeling and in the pit of my depression. I crumbled it up and went on a cutting binge after finishing it. I can see it now:

>write note on paper while crying on it
>feel immense guilt
>crumble it up
>pull out scissors and cut all over myself
>cuts heal
>paper is perfect again, no tear drops on it or words
>pen gets forced into my hand
>hand is forced to write the same words with my signature on the bottom
>guilt
>crumple it up
>forced to get scissors and cut myself while crying in pain because being forced
>blood sucks back into the wounds and they heal
>etc
>>
>>38859321
I thought it was Preacher cause it uses the same idea for personal hells
>>
>>38859061
>trapped in a closet and unable to get out
>>
In terms of moments there was this time where I had the worst intestinal pain of my life while walking home. I still can't believe that walk home was over (I even sometimes think that my current life is just me back there fantasizing about being able to reach home) needless to say I almost fainted so many times from the pain and thought that the best option was to just let go and fall to the ground. So I guess hell would be going back to that except that I'm walking in circles always deluded that home is near.
>>
File: 1501027315655.png (1MB, 650x676px) Image search: [Google]
1501027315655.png
1MB, 650x676px
My entire time in hell is spent wagecucking
>>
my rock bottom, this past January

>Grandad sick with cancer, getting down to the end
>On my way back up to college, I stop to see him in the hospital
>He looks small and tired, the cancer has nearly finished him
>I know this may be the last time I ever see him, but I don't care
>I sit in there for a while and nod and mumble for about ten minutes
>I get up and start to try and leave the room
>He's trying to tell me that he loves me and tries to give me a few last pieces of life advice
>I'm nudging out of the door and saying goodbye, in an obvious hurry to leave
>Drive up to school, that same night use the cash that my Dad gave me for gas, dinner, and bridge toll to buy a hooker
>A few days later my grandad dies

The feel I got after that was earthshaking. I didn't know such shame and self-hatred was possible. Me using my dad's money to buy a hooker and the last time I ever saw my grandad, which I rushed, would forever be linked in my mind. It was then that I realized that I had become the most disgusting and degenerate person that I knew of. A worthless, irredeemable piece of shit. It's hard to put into words how dark my mind was then. Ever since, I've been trying to be better, I've only visited a hooker once since, have been clean of the habit for about 4 months now. I've been exercising, eating healthier, losing weight, and grooming myself. It's starting to look like I may even get a gf. All that aside, the thought of living in that pure despair forever haunts me. I really hope there isn't a hell, because I deserve to go there.
>>
File: 1451853976670.jpg (64KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1451853976670.jpg
64KB, 500x573px
>2014
>get a call at work that there's been an accident and they need me to identify a body
>get there and it's my wife
>break down
>want to hug her as if it will magically wake her up
>they won't let me
>insane pain in my chest, having trouble thinking or breathing or moving
>pass out
>wake up in a hospital bed
>think it was all just a dream
>it wasn't
>>
Watching her die for all eternity
>>
>>38859061
That moment when i just turned ten and all the puzzles pieces and suspicions came crashing the fuck down in a completed picture instead of being disparate and ignorable parts and i realized the world was shit and always will be. That was the first anxiety attack, panic attack, severe depressive dip, and permanent loss of some sizable chunk of hope i experienced all wrapped into one.
>>
>>38859274
>fembot here
Fuck off

Oh wow that wasn't original what a suprise
>>
>>38859274
Fucking NORMAL FAGGOTS REEEEE
I'm glad he cheated on you you sound like a cunt.
You all deserve it.
>>
>>38860651
Wouldn't you just get the fuck over it?
>women and a nature freak at that.
First world problems In this thread.
>>
>>38859321
>tfw reminded best witch got stuck in Hell
Reeeeee
>>
Cant i just choose to fight demons instead? That sounds better than reliving a painful moment. Eventually that dull moment would be boring. I came to hell to play Doom,not to replay life.
>>
>>38861625
>>get a call at work that there's been an accident and they need me to identify a body
>>get there and it's my wife
They don't fucking tell you whose body before yo get to the morgue?
Why? That's horrible.
>>
>>38859061
Older kid raped me when I was in foster care. He was around 16 and I was 10. Lots of events leading up to it and a few relevant ones after it but I assume the moment isn't allowed to be months long.

also sorry faggots I have a benis
>>
File: 1498410779992.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498410779992.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>38861625
Sounds terrible man. Hope you're doing well now
>>
>>38859274
Sorry for that, nobody should be cheated on.
>inb4 whiteknight
Anyone who cheats should have hot coals shoved up their anus.
>>
>>38861614
why did you originally do that?
>>
File: what.jpg (131KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
131KB, 1533x961px
>tfw there is so many god forsaken moment's in my life i just can't choose

>>38861448
what a subtle hell.
>>
>>38861961
You were ten. Did somebody steal your candy or something?
>>
lol the whiny teen bitch moaning about her bf, ohhh boo hoooo, waaah waah and then muhh bf cheated

i feel bad for the guy who's wife died and all, but, you had 'a' wife , you can get another one i guess.

My whole life has been pure hell. I remember talking to this army dude who had an NDE tunnel, bla bla saw a demon, scared the shit out of him, made him decide to behave himself.

My life has been absolute shit, ugly, poor, below average intelligence, rejected by everyone/ everything, yada yada,

IF i am waking up in hell and i see something non human ,first thing i am doing is going to kick its ass for making my life suck so hard. and i will spend eternity kicking its ass.
>>
>>38859061

Ejaculate in my pants during an exam due to a week of edging and my pants being kinda tight
>>
>>38863318
Obviously you're too much of a sorry sack of shit to get a partner so you don't understand. Being cheated on is a horrible thing, the ultimate betrayal.
>>
When my ex girlfreind found out about the back up girlfreind, gave me a chance to explain myself, then dropped my stuff of at my house without a word and effectively deleted me out of her life blocked on every form of media, deleted every photo of me on said media and told me if i conntacted her in anyway she would call the police. Feels bad man, lot of self hatred because of it. To be fair though can't be mad at her because my actions caused it.
>>
>>38861867
Shit man I'm really sorry to hear that
>>
>>38864089
Also im pretty sure she has a kid now timeline adds up so it could be mine, but if I get near her boom restraining order
>>
>>38859061

probably having to repeat 6th grade over and over again. most of my time in middle school was spent either being ignored or bullied. it got a bit better in 7th and 8th but 6th was fucking horrible.

doesn't seem that bad compared to some peoples' stuff here though.
>>
>>38863318
Okay, here's a (you).

Now please greentext the NDE.
>>
File: 1353938268177.jpg (54KB, 800x804px)
1353938268177.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>>38861625
>>38861867
damn, anons. hope everything's better for you now. better not go to hell

>>38864089
>back up girlfriend
mfw
>>
File: 1488420098046.jpg (464KB, 1211x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488420098046.jpg
464KB, 1211x1200px
>>38859061
My personal Hell is that moment in the middle of the night sitting on my bed during my worst bad acid trip of all time where I legitimately was convinced that I -WAS- now trapped in my own personal Hell, forever, because I "took a bite of the apple", "opened pandora's box", etc. and finally tried acid. It sucked, it was incomprehensibly horrible, it felt like a fate worse than death because instead of simply dying and losing my physical form, I made the realization that there was no physical form and I'm a solipsistic sentient entity - in fact I was God himself, but in a pitiful lonely, truly alone sense, not in a grandiose sense, and I had accidentally created this Hell for myself

I can't explain the abstract form of despair I felt during that bad acid trip. It was beyond Hell, it was advanced Hell.
>>
>>38859274
>jeez, maybe try wanting to fuck women you faggot1
>>
>>38860574
>cuts hand, it heals

Nice powerlevel my dude
>>
>>38864280
Just keep chasin' that high!

>>38864326
Read it again, but slower this time.
>>
>>38864346
>>38859274
Anon learned his bf had a back up boipucci he hit and anon chimps out on the backup
>>
>>38859061

highschool re-done.

FFFFFFFUUUUUU-
>>
Being forced to do a speech in class and having a mental breakdown from anxiety
>>
>>38861448
This would be my hell. Work all day to finally fall asleep to have one of those nights that passes instantly and back to work for infinity.
>>
>>38863318
>My whole life has been pure hell.
>me me me me me
Can't imagine why you're a virgin loser desu
>>
>Worst moment?
Being trapped in a home for abusive boys. That's right. Boys that abused other people.

>Worst fear?
Aside from worms, roaches, slugs, other things I can get over?
Probably my son or some young boy saying "leave me alone" or "I hate you."
>>
>>38859061
Eventually, I'll stop being afraid of the object of my fear or ill come to terms with what I did/was done to me. Then I'll no longer be in hell.
>>
That StarCraft match when I got a call on the phone saying that my gf had just hung herself. There was no pain. There was no emotion. Just nothing. I sat there and stopped playing and just quit, and haven't touched Brood War since now that I think about it. It was death; in that you don't actually experience death because death cannot exist when you do. It was just that unreal. No tears. Just numbness.
>>
>>38861614
No matter what you do, you'll still be the scum of the earth.
>>
>>38863318
This post sounds painfully underage to a certain extent. Won't report or shit tho, may just be retarded.
>>
>>38862263
Same. But younger and by another boy.
I didn't really feel anything and never told anyone about it until years later.
I guess if I was being honest my heII would be everyone finding out what we did and me having to start life again from there. As much as I hate my life now, I wouldn't have changed a thing.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (34KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
34KB, 400x359px
>>38859061
my childhood from 5-7 when I was babysat by my aunt. she beat my brother and I with a belt or spanks at the tiniest provocation even though we were just kids horsing around. she even conditioned my brother to hurt me for her.

the worst beating I had felt like 10 minutes straight and later being locked in a closet over a toy. I borrowed a toy she thought I lost at school when instead her legit down syndrome child tossed it down the basement stairs. she never said sorry after finding it, she just yelled asking if I did it. I never told my parents what she did to me because they physically self disciplined me as well so I assumed I did something wrong for a long time.

feeling so powerless and not understanding why it happened was terrifying and hellish.
>>
>>38861614
At least you're trying to move past it my friend. Every bit of good you do puts the past further and further away : )
>>
>>38859061
Probably what's happening to me right now>>38861448
>>
>>38862929
i'd been feeling like shit in general, recently molested but nobody believed it for the longest time, at the peak of extreme bullying for that year specifically the bully that had broken my arm rebroke it because it was out of its cast then broken the other one so i'd "learn my lesson", an english teacher i routinely had to correct on spelling errors like "advanture" in front of his class held me after class that day and told me i'd never amount to anything and everyone will hate me, another teacher had told my mother during a parent teacher conference that she feared for her life and her classes lives because i was apparently some serial killer in the making (i questioned why people cried for the dead they knew but not the dead they didn't but i was somehow expected to actively sympathize with a kid who's brother i'd never had died) which earned me a beating at home after i got my new casts(nurse didn't let me leave for the hospital said my arms were fine but x-rays showed the breaks later), and i had been also getting bullied pretty routinely and quite heavily at the time by a multiple felony-tier butch dyke because i had a penis and she didn't but i didn't realize that was the reason at the time. There's a whole lot more that precluded all of that or minor shit that contributed but this'd be 20 posts long.
Just a lot of shit kind of kicked the stars and wonder out of my eyes pretty violently all around the same time.
>>
>>38859061
It would be an eternal fast food job, nothing in life has made me angrier than the 5 years I spent working at a fucking dairy queen
>>
>>38859061
Ill live in that broken down house again with rats and roaches while my mom fights with my older brother.
Ill know its hell because there wont be any vidya to distract me from it all.
>>
>>38861614
That's extremely fucking disgusting, to your own grandfather? Not only that, you chose to leave him to his fate and buy A HOOKER, a hoe over your dying relative?
You better have a good explanation for this shit, this is the most nefarious crap I've seen browsing r9k IN YEARS
>>
>>38864398
>the class nigger takes out his phone and starts recording you
>>
>>38859061
Fuck, that would be me being surrounded by an infinite amount of exact copies of myself who do exactly what I do but slightly less awkwardly.
>>
watching myself exist and grow old and die while leading an extremely sufferable unfulfilling life
>>
>>38859061
Getting kidnapped again
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.