[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread > that kid who put an egg in the cafeteria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png (42KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png
42KB, 960x886px
that kid thread

> that kid who put an egg in the cafeteria microwave and screamed like a banshee when it exploded

> that kid would scream like a banshee and everybody ear

> that can you scream like a banshee in your ear so you punch him in the face

> the kid who "broke" his arm while playing the piano resulting in all pianos being banned from the school

> that kid who got suspended for bringing a keytar to school because it counted as a piano

>That kid who sent hentai to the school library printer everyday

> that male librarian who was caught faping to the printed out hentai

> that kid who smashed a computer but was never punished because he was retarded
>>
That kid who fell off the water tower
>>
File: 1501451738755.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1501451738755.png
797KB, 812x806px
>that kid who fucked the teacher
>>
>the kid who wore a trenchcoat to school

>the kid who came in his crush's fries and forced her to eat them

>that kid who showed of their self harm cuts and says that they got into a fight
>>
>>38858988
>that kid who almost got quads
>that kid who made this post unoriginal
>>
File: 1460580802800.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1460580802800.png
551KB, 964x912px
>that kid that FUCKING DIED
motorcycle accident, he was practically cut in half
>>
File: 1501585160910.png (556KB, 540x558px) Image search: [Google]
1501585160910.png
556KB, 540x558px
>that kid who called me a cunt and drew dicks on my lunchbox
get fucked kevin
>>
>that kid who threw a chair at a teacher
>that kid who sold weed to the teacher
>that kid who brought a backpack full of hundreds of bouncy balls to school and emptied it out of the 6th floor window
>>
>that kid who we dared to climb into the tree and while he was doing it we all left.

>that kid who dropped out and 10 years later id see him eating out of dumpsters and also sleeping in them not you, me

>that kid who threw his pencil at another kid and accidentally stabbed him in the eye with the pointy end.

>that kid who would sag his pants and everyone could see he was wearing the same underwear all week. unironically his nickname was beast mode.

>that kid who wore a biggie t-shirt everyday and was legitimately ready to die.
>>
>>38858937
> that kid who got suspended for bringing a keytar to school because it counted as a piano

What

Someone explain pls
>>
>>38859235
This one bitch wad of an assistant principal thought it keytar counted as a piano
>>
>>38858937
>That kid who kept to himself but found great and meaningful friendship at the table of outcasts.
Was me.
>>
>>38859583
That feel when Google speech to text screws you over and you end up looking retarded
>>
>That kid who imitated female sex sounds in class.
>>
>>38858937
>and everybody ear
Everybody?
>>
File: 1480429372501.jpg (46KB, 500x338px)
1480429372501.jpg
46KB, 500x338px
>that kid that hit desk with his head everytime someone made a mistake and though his was funny
wasn't me
>>
>That kid who was a mediator between the outcasts and the normies
I like to think I saved embarrassment for both sides.
>>
>those kids that got their dicks out at the back of class to compare sizes while a video was on and the lights were off
>>
>>38859958
Need more info now. Elaborate. The who, the what, then when where why.
>>
>>38859876
Went to a small Elementary School so yes everybody
>>
>>38860023
And they ALL ear?
>>
>That kid who sat in the back and masterbated during the lecture.
>>
>>38860034
Thats what he fucking said.
Jesus. Shut the Fuck up already.
>>
>That kid who had a bad trip and was never the same
>>
>>38860002
two guys
this was in about 10th grade I think
we were in the drama room (so rubber mats on the ground we were all sitting on) but it was a science class where we were watching a video
I didn't know what was going on at the time but people talked about it afterwards

they were just comparing sizes, I don't know if they were hard or not

these two were already known for pulling out a sneaky nut, where they'd basically just take their balls out until someone noticed and reacted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVndu8vojo
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>that kid who knocked underneath his desk and maniacally laughed when the teacher checked the door.

>that kid who thought he was a hacker because he knew how to use inspect element.

>that kid who pooped in the urinal
and someone else got blamed for it and had to clean it up.
>>
>>38860201
fuck there's always one of those
the toilets had to get locked at lunch time and they'd always have a teacher guarding the door so they knew exactly who had been in
>>
>>38860138
Wow, they sound like a lovely bunch. Where they ever caught by a teacher?
>>
>>38860223
if they were the teachers ignored it
by year 11 and 12 they had moved on to pulling their whole dick out and waiting for people to notice
even had a mate who started wanking on the bus waiting for me to notice, whenever I brought it up later he insisted that it wasn't really wanking because he only stroked a few times and he wasn't that hard
>>
>>38859583
But why would that cause a suspension
>>
>>38860650

Because the vice principal is that much of a bitch
>>
File: 14435897896.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
14435897896.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>38858937
>Those two kids that FUCKING DIED
One of them was retarded and crashed without a seatbelt while drunk and flew 50 feet out of his car, the other blew his brains out
>>
>>38860770
when are you gonna blow your brains out, anon?
>>
>>38860201

yep this happened at my school

they hauled down several different classes (boys only) one at a time to fucking look at it and do the whole "who did this" thing. Nobody confessed so we all had detention.
>>
>>38860793
>Suicide with a gun
I'm not that dumb, I'm just waiting for the pressure regulator to arrive for my argon tank.
>>
>>38858937
>the kid who "broke" his arm while playing the piano resulting in all pianos being banned from the school

How do you "ban pianos"? I didn't think kids bringing pianos to school was a thing.
>>
>that kid who punched a teacher
>that kid who punched a roastie
>that kid that would always be allowed to stay inside at recess and lunch
>that kid who lost his locker so he just put his bag in the store room every day

Oh wait, that was me.
Originoli fuck
>>
> that kid who got suspended for having merchant memes on his computer
>>
>>38860818
It's not which made the band stupid
>>
>>38860868
Fuck autocorrect why autocorrect so stupid
>>
>>38860868
>>38860912

Wanna try that again, in explaining why?
>>
>>38858937
>That kid who larped as army veteran
>>
>>38860829
Holy shit this meme even existed back then?
>>
>>38860932
Butt sex butt sex butt sex
>>
>that kid who constantly beated the shit outta you
Fuck you tyrone
>>
>>38860816
Everyone from /k/ applauds for your choice to not contribute to gun homicide numbers.
>>
>that kid who thought obama was a muslim with a fake birth certificate and made sure everybody knew it
>that kid who would cough loudly if too much time went by with nobody paying attention to him
>that kid who smoked in the secluded bathroom, set off the fire alarm, and got the bathroom permanently locked
>that black kid who literally swung from the rafters like a chimp during class
>that other black kid who got expelled and went to prison for selling drugs and threatened to kill the guy who snitched on him
(those were like the only two black kids at that school)
>that kid who poured sand everywhere as a senior prank
>that rich kid who thought he was a redneck
>that kid who took ecstasy during class and kept his shit together
>that kid who took fake ecstasy (sugar pills) during class and freaked out
>>
>That teacher who constantly use Collective punishment
>>
> that kid who's obsessed with (insert animal here) and now likely a furry
>>
>>38858937
Hi fellas I'm a teacher ask me anything about "that kid" and if I've had them.
>>
>>38860770
>that kid I didn't like who got hit by a car while skateboarding and FUCKING DIED
I was so overjoyed. I had to hide it and everyone pretended to care about this fuccboi brad but it's not like anyone really gave a shit about him. Nobody cares about anyone in this world.
>>
File: 1499291061770m.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499291061770m.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
>That Normie kid that used 4 year old memes to try to look cool

>That kid who look like Kim Jong-un

>that kid who made that kid threads at school
>>
>>38862330
Did you have atypical "that kids"?
One's that aren't usaully posted ITT?
>>
File: 1501811815090.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501811815090.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
> that kid who who made an argument about how it's not rape if the person is brain dead for a school assignment also while the assistant principal was in the room for a evaluation
>>
>those kids that clicked on the word "vulva" while looking up Ed Gein on Wikipedia.
>that kid that freaked out because he thought the school could trace his school account when he searched something naughty.
>those kids who came up with nicknames for disefigured kids.
>monkey kid, Timmy! kid(who died), White chocolate( black kid with 3rd degree burns)
>>
>that kid who interjects the teacher and says Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>the kid who has badly dressed and has puffy red gums

>the kid who talks to the teacher about dad rock bands
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.