[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work another 55 hour week >eagerly awaiting weekend to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1486449363108.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1486449363108.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>work another 55 hour week
>eagerly awaiting weekend to sit around and play vidya
>get text from boss near the end of the day
>have to go in tomorrow for at least another 10 hours
>possibly have to go in on Sunday too
I hate being a timelet.
>>
File: img430.jpg (55KB, 425x773px) Image search: [Google]
img430.jpg
55KB, 425x773px
When my supermarket chain was bought out by another,I worked 16 days in a row at times to help with the transition. Made good money,and watched it get sucked into a higher tax bracket. So I know your pain. Try to sleep slghtly less if you can,and use that time as YOUR time, even if it's only a half hour. It will give you an anchor in sanity. Godspeed,Anon.
>>
>>38857994

You could always tell him no
>>
>>38857994
At least you are making lots of money.
>>
>>38857994
>55 hour
fucking hell, I was losing sanity working 48 hour weeks
imo 40 is acceptable but anything more is torture tier
>>
>tfw only work 12 or 16hour work weeks
>tfw it's not enough to survive on my own
I would kill to get 40+ hour work weeks
>>
"at least you're making money"

what good is the money if the majority of your waking hours are spent at work? How can you even enjoy it? What can you buy that's even worth wasting the prime of your life? I'm lucky because I don't work more than 40 hours a week and I get to be outside. Can't imagine being a slave.
>>
>>38860317
>"you can use it to go to clubs and sports tickets and tv packages with more channels xD"
>>
>>38858315
>Be me, accountant
>People fail to understand tax brackets and quote this meme

Triggered
>>
>>38857994
I was fucking panicking at how little life I had when I once worked 50 hours in a week. Doing it regularly I would fucking quit. Although my job is garbage, granted.
>>
I'm envious of those who can participate in the labor market. How nice it must feel to exert your ability, cater to someone's demand and get paid in return.
>>
>work for a defense contractor
>get a ton of federal holidays off
>contractually limited to 80 hours per 2-week period
>do a 9:80 schedule so I get every other Friday off

Could be worse.
>>
>>38860428
This, fuck that.

Even 40 hours can feel too much.
>>
>>38860427
>make more money
>pay a higher marginal rate on those extra dollars
I don't see what's wrong with that statement.
>>
>>38860317
>"at least you're making money"

>tfw 90% of my pay goes to basic needs.
>tfw only 10% left for personal
>tfw can't even buy vidya
>>
>>38861173
What and how much are your expenses?
>>
>>38861173
god damn i know this feel
the curse of the wageslave is a horrible one indeed
>>
>>38857994
Being a timelet is the real downside of being a wagecuck.

I simply refuse to work on Sundays. If I have to work Saturdays, hey, it's extra money to spend on my PSP fetish.
>>
>>38861299
PSP?

Origamiorigato
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.