[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cops found the body of this girl, she was 16 years old and has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nx4XdXj.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nx4XdXj.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
cops found the body of this girl, she was 16 years old and has been killed

what do u think
>>
>>38857260
>16
she Iooks 30
>>
>>38857260
as i can tell by the picture she is not dead
thus she hasnt been killed
therefore youre lying and thats not very nice
>>
>>38857260
because she is an attractive girl at the cusp of her reproductive prime, i am particularly outraged and demand the killers be hunted down and hanged by their scrotums until dead because something something barbaric something something
>>
>>38857260
>what do u think

I think it is very sad.
The world is not as safe as people think it is.
>>
>while police were searching for her, they also found the body of a 50 year old man who nobody knew was missing
>>
>not white
could care less tbqh
>>
>>38857260
Looks Mexican. Must be the drug cartel killing someone's daughter because they didn't pay up. Good riddance.
>>
>>38857260
She doesn't look white honestly. So, no I don't care about her death and neither should you.
>>
>>38857260

i don't care and she deserved it most likely
>>
men are evil, d
>>
>>38857302
>>38857529
>>38857585
what is the matter with everyone here?
clean up r9k pls
it's gross
go play on tor somewhere if you want to larp as edgelord
>>
i could care less, has no affect on me so why give a fuck
>>
I think there aren't enough details to get to the truth of this.

If what you tell me is true, all I can conclude is the following:
-She was 16 years old
-She has been killed
-Cops found her body

This mystery has not been very satisfying thus far. Please give me more details.
>>
>>38857866
>>38857529
I don't care if you're saying this to be funneh xD this still pisses me off.
>>
>>38858040
(That's why they're saying it)
>>
File: nahnigga.gif (407KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
nahnigga.gif
407KB, 500x251px
I honestly don't care. Everyone will forget about her in a couple weeks.
>>
>>38857779
>>38858040
not sure why you care, spics have some of the highest homicide rates in the world. Its not like you cry over every dead animal in the road, so why do you even pretend to care.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.