[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become content with being alone for rest of life? every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

how do i become content with being alone for rest of life?

every relationshit ive ever tried to create failed, so i know that this is my future.

help me be fine with loneliness.
>>
are you living by yourself or with your family?
>>
>>38857273

currently with family, but this is temporary. saving up to rent apartment.

probably not gonna have much contact with them after this though.
>>
>>38857319
I can distract myself with a lot of stuff so that I can't think about myself and about how I'm wasting my years
the only thing that somehow reassures me is the physical presence of other human beings around me. this is enough for me right now and this gives me the weird idea that I'm not really that desperate
I'm telling you this because things may change when you'll finally go living by yourself and things won't necessary change for good
>>
what the fuck /r9k/? why is there only one poster responding to this? im sure you're all used to this feeling, unless youre fucking normies. cant share what gets you by?
>>
>>38857536
>every relationshit ive ever tried
Just gonna leave this here, failed normie.
>>
>>38857583

they were all over the internet, lasting shorter than a few weeks.

only irl one was just someone using me to get shit.

not a failed normie. nowhere close to one. always shit social skills, dont have friends, etc.
>>
>>38857164
I don't know yet.

ori
>>
>how do i become content with being alone for rest of life?
you dont, most likely something will mentally snap if youre still alone by the time youre in your 40's-50's.
People wernt meant to be alone.
>>
>>38857164
>how do i become content with being alone for rest of life?

You don't.
I don't think it's really possible.
Humans aren't meant to be alone like this.
I'm 35. If I was ever going to get used to it, it would have happened by now.

You just try not to think about it.
Try to distract yourself from paying attention to your life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.