[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to State Fair for the first time since I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450451459960.jpg (89KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1450451459960.jpg
89KB, 393x325px
>be me
>go to State Fair for the first time since I was a teenager
>filled with all sorts of nostalgic feelings
>remember how I always wanted to take a date to the Fair because it seemed so romantic but never did (kissless hugless virgin)
>Feeling sentimental, I decide to ride the Feris Wheel at least once before leaving
>buy exactly 5 tickets, as that is the cost to get on the Ferris Wheel
>wait 15 minutes in line till I finally get to the front
>the man asks how many
>respond "just me"
>he points to a sign that I hadn't noticed and says "Sorry, no singles on this ride"
>mfw
>"o-oh, sorry"
>shamefully walk down, passing every other individual in line on the way out
>put my tickets on a bench, unused
>leave the Fair
I'm crying.
>>
Me too anon. One day you'll come back with someone and show them.
>>
>>38855843
>didn't use tickets
pathetic
>>
>>38856014
>>38856037
It's not even a joke. In hindsight, it's probably because the bowl thing you sit in would tip with just one person but I could swear there were toddlers that couldn't have weighed more than 40lbs stuck in the same cart as full grown men so I don't see how they could have weighted the other side if that was the reason.
>>
You should have just asked some random passerby
>>
Also, your nostalgia for the fair sounds nice. I moved to a cold place in the middle of nowhere when I was small and so I don't have any nostalgic outside memories aside from the occasional times where I would tow the cat in a trailer behind my pedal car, and dig up toys in the sandpit.
>>
>>38856095
Do you even know what board this is?
>>
>>38856095
Yea I doubt someone wants to go through all that trouble to ride a shitty ride
>>
File: Nq8FG_aB_400x400.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nq8FG_aB_400x400.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>38855843
This is similar to an experience of mine
>Heard the hype over the La La Land trailer several months ago
>though it would romantic to take someone on a date to see a French New Wave Inspired Musical
>tried to ask my oneitis out since she likes Broadway musicals
>"sorry anon, I already saw it with boyfriend"
>Apparently, she asked out the guy that she talked to all the time
>"I loved the movie anon, you should go see it"
>Whatever, I'll just ask my friends
>none of them respond
>Fine, i'll just watch it by myself then.
>At this time, La La Land was getting critical praise and was had the nominations thing.
>The ticket line long to see it, a ton of couples. typical.
>Finally get to the ticket box.
>The man in the box says : "Sorry, we have to enforce a no singles policy tonight, as La La Land is going wide release and we want to reserve the seats
>That's bullshit
>"sorry dude, talk to the higher ups if you want to settle this, otherwise, you should find someone to see this with.
>Leave the theater, superstitiously charmed by the agonizing and mad love that the couples were outright displaying. This was just a typical day for them. The mileu of friends, also filled with sexual tension, were also on outward display.
>and I could neither enjoy the assimilation of friends, mad infatuation, or the long anticipated musical of La La Land.

Life is truly strange
>>
>>38856374
Feeling for you from afar. Nice story, you painted an image in my head that was like a movie scene.
>>
>>38856573
Thanks famlam.

I do think that most of us on r9k (if not NEETs and have the resemblance of a social life) can relate to a story like OPs.
>>
>>38857188
I wish I could, old bean.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.