[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whenever i get in a relationship with a guy i fall in love deeply,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

File: 1500012003182.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500012003182.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
whenever i get in a relationship with a guy i fall in love deeply, i get obsessive, controlling, stalkerish, extremely creepy

i will absolutely not stop thinking about them, and i get homicidal urges and self harm urges when i see them with other people, even their family members.

i almost drove my ex to suicide and i murdered his gerbel, broke into his house multiple times, and i smashed his phone when he was talking to his dad.

i just want to stop being this way. somebody please help me
>>
You gotta commit yourself to a mental hospital I think. This is a lot more than anyone can help with. Why do you do those things though?
>>
If you're a guy, have yourself committed. If you're a girl, then be my gf because I would appreciate all of that: it's just your way of showing love and there's nothing wrong with you.
>>
>>38855593
>i murdered his gerbel
y tho
>>
>>38855649
i have no idea why
i fit every symptom for BPD, NPD, and sociopathy but i have only gotten diagnosed with depression when i was like 9
>>
>>38855715
i tried to carve my name into his arm when i had a psychotic episode and he got extremely mad
i felt like murdering his gerbil would be revenge i guess
>>
>>38855804
How did you kill it? Did you stab it or something?
>>
>>38855593
>i fall in love
maybe im schizoid but i have no idea how people do this
>>
>>38855593
its okay.
i get this way too. not to that extreme, but i know the feel.

just fall in love with the right guy i guess. a guy that doesnt have too many friends (if any), and one that isnt that close to family... that's my goal...
>>
>>38855593
>tfw when no OP
>>
>>38855593
>>>/psychologist/
>>>/psychiatrist/
>>>/nuthouse/
>>
File: 1495120001870.gif (18KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495120001870.gif
18KB, 645x773px
>>38856343
why would you want a faggot
>>
>>38855986
i threw it off of the balcony to his house
>>
>>38856544
i know that if i go into the nuthouse, it will be at least 180 days or more, i cant do that
>>
>>38856293
Hi this is me.

I'm straight, though. Sorry. Good luck in your search.
>>
>>38856756
post ur discord... im straight too
>>
>>38856606
You're kind of a monster desu. Meet a therapist and tell him you feel/do all this stuff. Ask him if he knows a psychiatrist who can help.

Why can't you do 180 days?
>>
>>38856789
I can't into Discord well. I think it's Tameko #5580? If that's wrong, you'll have to tell me where to find it.
>>
>>38856803
i really dont want to. my mom is extremely abusive, she already tells me every fucking day i am a "failed daughter"

i cant do 180 days because it will make me miss out on school and ruin my future
>>
>>38856789
Are you a real girl because I hate my family and friends and I'm okay with this. I'm also okay looking
>>
>>38856868
Be my gf I want a woman like this I don't talk to anyone I hate people
>>
>>38856871
yeah but if u dont believe me. post ur discord and if we click then maybe we'd vc and you'll know
>>
>>38856918
Lol okay it's fuckman88888
>>
>>38856907
the idea in ur head sounds good but trust me, im really fucked up and i dont want you to get hurt
>>
>>38857097
Hahaahah I'm a complete dickhead edgelord fuckface what could you do honestly. I want love and I don't want anyone intruding on it so it sounds fun. Whatever though your call matey
>>
>>38856293
How extreme do you get? My only friends are some online friends, and I dislike 90% of my family.
>>
File: 1501489046757.jpg (119KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
1501489046757.jpg
119KB, 650x628px
>>38857243
>online friends
Not OP, but similar mindset. Yeahno.
>>
>>38857288
What's wrong with a small group of vidya pals?
>>
>>38857311
Because you are spending time away from the one person in the world you should talk to and make you happy dumbass. Ridiculously clingy people only want one person obsessively
>>
Huh, so you can be a homicidal schizo maniac, but as long as you're a girl you can still find a partner. And not just one, you can find multiple men willing to put up with your maniacal impulses. But as a man, women won't even look my way because I'm skinny and awkward. Really gives the old noggin a joggin.
>>
>>38855593
i would love to have someone like you
matrix is cooler in coop
>>
>>38857361
I'm a homicidal obsessive little man who wants a woman like that don't be so pissy about this scenario King
>>
>>38857331
You don't have to be rude anon. That's why I was asking about how extreme. I wouldn't want to try anything with someone that is THAT clingy, but I do like some clinginess.
>>
>>38857361
i dont think i plan to live much longer though
he can give me so much love in the world but i still wont be able to feel loved for some reason :/
>>
>tfw no yandere gf to murder my gerbel
>w<
>>
>>38857473
You can kill my family I do not care
>>
This thread is such retarded cancer
>>
>>38858097
Retarded means slow. Is cancer slow?
>>
>>38855593
pls be a girl, you sound like everything i need
>>
>>38855593
kil yerself roasty
>>
>>38857361
trust me anon, you should not be jealous of OP as she is now. as has been said, paranoia is its own "reward". just having a partner will not make you happy.
>>38855726
seriously anon, go to the hospital. you can put off school for 180 days but remaining untreated is much more likely to ruin your life. go get help.
>>
>>38855593
Are you a girl or a guy? Gay or straight?
>>
Remember anons, there's a difference between liking the idea of having a psychotic GF when jerking it like a fucking lunatic, and actually having one.
>>
>>38858476
She should show tits or gtfo so we can jerk it like a lunatic to the tits of a lunatic
>>
>>38858476
>jerking it
Fuck off, this is love and devotion we're discussing
>>
>>38855593
I don't think a therapist will help you like the other anons are saying.
How long has it been since your last obsession?
>>
>>38858380
straight female
>>
>>38858529
my last obsession was a couple of weeks ago, he ended up blocking me on all social media so i juct had to give up
>>
>>38858870
I could fall in love with you, OP. Honestly sad that I cannot muster the confidence to contact you out of this board. So for that, I hope you're LARPING.
>>
Isn't this kind of like borderline personality disorder?
>>
>>38858910
Alright, so how does your obsession first start?
Do they have to fall for you?
>>
>>38858989
OP says they have the symptoms of it, yes.
>>
>>38855593
Date a schizoid since he's the opposite of you and won't react much to your batshit behavior.
>>
>>38855593
Othello syndrome
>>
>>38855593

u have borderline pd go get mental help
>>
>>38859125
i fall for them, and then i end up latching onto them, if they arent showing anything or talking to me, it only lasts a couple of months until the obsession dies out
>>
File: enough.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>murdered small creature
>>
>>38859236
Ohhh okay, I thought they needed to show you affection first for it to happen.
Do you have any friends that got past your obsession whether it be either female or male
>>
You sound pretty psychotic, anonette
>>
>>38859273
no, i dont have friends anymore they left me
>>
>>38859428
What about online friends or do you also have obsessions over online?
>>
>>38859484
i dont have online friends, im sure though i can get obsessions online
>>
>>38859634
Sorry for the annoying questions but I'm trying to figure everything out.
Why do you fall for them?
>>
>>38859727
its fine lol
i have no clue actually. its just like a click in my brain, i cant explain it
>>
>>38855593
I honestly would be okay with a gf like that. I fail to see what could go wrong. As long as she is loyal herself obviously.
>>
>>38855593
Seems like you have borderline traits.
>>
>>38857060
Why didn't you add me reeeeee
>>
>>38859768
Alright, so its just random.
Have there been people you haven't fallen for or were your friends all previous obsessions?
>>
>>38855804

you should probably set yourself on fire
>>
>>38855593
I actually feel just the same as you. I could be obsessive, controlling, stalkerish, creepy but also very loving and supporting to anyone who I get attached to. They misunderstand it all the time and end up leaving my side. This is the reason why I don't like getting too close or too attached to anyone, this is why I distance and detach myself fro them whenever it gets too far. I am very similar to you except I wouldn't even dare hurt any animal in any way. My violence is only directed towards people.

The last person who i ever fell in love with filed a restraining order against my and turned many people against me. I felt like I was betrayed and trapped in a terrible hell. I just wanted to escape this world for as long as possible

I admit that I do have homicidal tendencies hidden deep within me and they rarely come out, I never self-harm, I just take out my rage on others.

I am the kind of person that is very detached from almost everyone I know and I feel like I fake almost all my emotions when I am with them. Sometimes, I just want to escape it all and end the world once and for all.
>>
>>38859937
>filed a restraining order
details pls
>>
>>38857097
>im really fucked up and i dont want you to get hurt
In other words, you're a special snowflake who thinks you're unique?
>>
>>38859882
i dont have obsessions with everybody i meet
all my friends just thought i was annoying because i wouldnt stop talking about the person i liked
>>
File: 4.gif (1MB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
1MB, 320x211px
>>38856606
>i threw it off of the balcony to his house
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>38860016
Okay that's good then. Thought it was like every guy you've talked to.
I'm sorta the same way. I unconsciously do it here and there.
I really enjoy talking to people as you probably know by now.
Do you know why you started to get obsessions or has it always been that way?
>>
>>38860010
Here is why a restraining order was filed against me.

>I became very close to a guy in my school last year
>i felt like our souls were bound together
>I felt nobody could take him away from me
>I deluded myself into thinking that we were in a full-blown relationship
>I followed him around everyday and joined all the classes that he joined
>I tried to go out with him every weekend
>I glared and gave threats to any girl or guy that showed even the slightest interest in him
>I hid weapons in my bag just in case
>I acted like I was his wife and I did everything except sex that I thought would please him
>He then wanted to be free from my control and he tried to throw me away
>I refused and held him in my grasp even tighter
>When I was gone from school one day, he told the authorities that I was dangerous and I was going to murder everyone and I was stalking him (the murdering part was definitely not true, I did not wish to murder everyone)
>He immediately got a new girlfriend after he freed himself from my grasp
>I spent the rest of the school year in absolute misery and humiliation. I wanted the drag him and everyone associated with him down to hell with me

I feel much better now but I refused to get attached to anyone right now
>>
>>38860119
the obsessions are most likely linked to my BPD
i do believe my bpd was genetic from my mom (she has the same thing) and i got other mental issues most likely from child abuse when i was younger
>>
>>38856803
what the psychiatrist will do:
>"oh.. yes.. interesting"
>"you have schizophrenia, ADHD, bipolar disorder, austism, asperger, etc."
>prescibes you some shitty drug like benzos that are extremely addictive and have many bad side effects
>you end up more fucked up
Psychiatrists and psychologists are garbage just like normal people (who tell you to get help from them). The simple reason is they are not mentally ill themselves, have never been and will never be. They don't know the true pain of having a mental illness and feeling like shit.
And the more mentally ill you are the more shitty you behave and the more they hate you and the more they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>38860177
dont take this the wrong way but if a girl did that for me id be pretty stoked
it might be because im a lazy NEET hikki though
>>
>>38860243
most of the professional help I got never truly helped me at all. All the pills they gave me never made any effect on me. i believe the only thing that can help a person is surrounding themselves with more positive things or delving deep into their problems and finding the cause of it also one other solution is just to take one big break from life to recollect yourself
>>
>>38860214
Yeah that definitely seems like BPD.
I had an ex who had BPD and it isn't as bad as people claim it is but maybe I was just lucky.
I don't really know that much about you so I can't really give you that much advice.
I don't really know the way to word this but look at others as just friends. Try not to see them as a relationship partner/candidate.
Do you have any sort of contact you'd like to talk on so I can possibly help in the future?
>>
>>38860293
Well, many people in this site yearn to be loved in any way, they want a devoted partner who will always give their whole self to them. I desire a partner who will simply accept me and reassure me and have enough maturity to build trust with me. Right now, having a partner right now is not a good idea for at this moment, my instability may come back.

Most normies simply cannot appreciate a devoted partner who is also overbearing because they feel like they have many options out there for them. They don't lack being loved by others.
>>
>>38860405
To be honest, I'm pretty sure at least half the guys in this thread would love it if you were really psycho and overbearing. So don't beat yourself up. I think love should be that way, two people that live for each other and only for each other. And yes normie a certainly do not want love.
>>
>>38860432
My mother told me that If I continue to be very possessive an obsessive, I will die alone and never get married. She says that no respectable person would want me if I am like that. i don't believe her, I am pretty sure someone could handle me one day, someone mature enough to understand and reciprocate so we can create a harmonious relationship
>>
>>38860495
I wish I could find that maaaan. I'm a dude and it's way harder for me than it will be for you as gay as that sounds. You will be able to find someone don't worry. Idfk if I will though. I'm like you and no girls I know really want that from what I see.
>>
>>38860538
The reason why a lot of girls don't want you is the same reason why people won't want me if I reveal that side of myself to them. They already feel like they already have enough love and they feel like you give too much. As I said, most men and woman are indeed normies. the part of the human race that refuses to truly accept us for who we are.
>>
>>38860585
Which is complete garbage, why would normies even want love then. Makes no sense to me why they are so standoffish. I wish we could keep talking like this but some fag is probably gonna try and interject in our convo
>>
>>38860652
you mean like when you did?
>>38860293
this was me
>>
>>38860674
Who cares my good man lol sorry though
>>
>>38860372
i know, a lot of people see us people with bpd as evil, we're really not
i have a discord subzero145#1552
>>
>>38860652
The reason why they are standoffish is because they have inflated egos and they feel that they don't need to stoop so low to get that much love, they feel like they could just hardly work for it and they are fine with others not loving them as much, they feel like there are hundreds more where that came from
>>
>>38860688
>Who cares my good man lol
you apparently
>some fag is probably gonna try and interject in our convo
hmmm
>>
>>38855593
>mfw I'm so boring that even an obsessive girl wouldn't be interested on me
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.