[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go for a stroll in the woods on some local national park

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Go for a stroll in the woods on some local national park because I need to get out of my parents house during the day or they get worried
>wander off the path a good ways
>trying to find a good spot to set up and read my book for a few hours
>find this
anybody know what this is??

There was a beehive inside it so i didnt get too many up close pics
>>
bumpasdf3
>>
>>38855574
Looks like a dismantled tank to me
where do you live anon?
>>
File: 1501790102749.png (628KB, 2310x2147px) Image search: [Google]
1501790102749.png
628KB, 2310x2147px
I don't have any fucking idea but you made me curious. Have a bump.
>>
clear out the bees and make it your own somehow
>tfw will never find a dismantled tank and turn it into my outdoor smoke spot
>>
>>38855574
Guy obsessed with tanks here, you found a tank.

If you look on the top of the upper glac. Plate, you'll see view slots for maybe the driver.

It looks like an American medium prototype of some sort, but I'm not certain without a turret or at least a better look at the boogies (I can't spell it right) or roadwheels
>>
>>38855877
Literally the middle of fucking nowhere
>>
Bump. Dont be a pussy. Get more pics
>>
>>38856040
what country though? has there been any wars in your country in the last 80 years?
>>
>>38856040
what general area of the planet though
>>
File: Capture.png (113KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
113KB, 250x186px
>>38855574

Why did you delete your picture OP? Something we should know about?
>>
>>38856136
delete this post
asap!
>>
These dismantled tanks started appearing around southern America
Most locals started calling them 'ghost tanks'
Because they seemed to appear literally out of no where
Apperantly if you get too close or start messing with it you'll start hearing gunfire or start having dreams about battlefields and shit
It's probebly all fake shit but who knows?
>>
>>38856157
Stop spooking me
>>
File: op town.jpg (272KB, 593x905px) Image search: [Google]
op town.jpg
272KB, 593x905px
>>38856040
stop deleting your images faggot
>>
>>38856244
I ain't spooking you
Search up about ghost soldiers
Apperantly cause there was lots of death and blood around tanks and guns lots of old world war and world war 2 antiques are super haunted.
As long as you didn't fuck with the tank OP you should be fine
But if you start noticing weird shit happening around you you should get the fuck out of your house and town if possible
>>
>>38856157
Va fag who is tank obsessed guy who posted earlier...they dropped off the t28 prototype of I recall correctly in the middle of a Forrest.

Yeah they do it, quantico is always fun
>>
>>38856443
wait you actually know which tank this is? Post backstory if u like please!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.