[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I think war is worth it if it could make someone like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8661.jpg (88KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8661.jpg
88KB, 600x469px
Sometimes I think war is worth it if it could make someone like big boss. If he gave me a hug before he tactically strangled me then I'd probably leave him in my will.
>>
File: 20170630_161558.png (344KB, 695x397px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_161558.png
344KB, 695x397px
>>38855447
Is this the MGS thread?
>>
It is now baby
>>
>>38855491
Hey excuse me I'm aloud to talk about being incel with big boss on an anonymous forum you really don't kno my struggles. I have a bone deficiency
>>
>>38855521
Ah fuck yeah hell right the boys are back in town
>>
>>38855536
>incel
>Big Boss
>>
>idolizing BB
>died alone with no gf despite being a chad
Yeah no
>>
Wait are you writing him into your will before he strangles you? Or are you doing it posthumously ala The Sorrow
>>
>>38855570
So you're telling me you have a husband who is as good as big boss ok I'm happy for you and I genuinely wish you the best please be the change you wish to see in the world I love you
>>
>>38855577
Like you've never killed before you sjw
>>
>>38855676
Whatever he would think is the hottest desu like ,,, who can really kno until the time comes
>>
>>38855720
Nice argument
oringanlnlio
>>
>>38855770
At lease big boss knows how to spell you cofvfefe thot
>>
File: bigbossmg2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bigbossmg2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38855570
he wasn't a normie in any case
pretty damn sure there wasn't any other person in his life whom he truly loved, with the exception of the Boss whom he himself killed
after that it's 100% he was struggling with depression

he's also autistic enough to create a nation solely for soldiers, just so they can indulge in eternal combat.

all in all he's still a cunt
hence why Venom > him
>>
>>38855812
KEK i can tell you're serious
Ah, to be new again..
>>
i never played metal gear solid but Big boss seems like the most memetastic cat
>>
>>38855834
He's not a normie, but as far from a robot or incel as possible. The closest category he fits in is a mega-Chad.

>the best in the world at what he did during his time, beat only by his own clone
>didn't sit down and bemoan his fate and blame factors outside his control when faced with life ruining levels of misfortune. Had a near insane level of drive and determination.
>regularly formed friendships with women
>charismatic; made friends and allies from people who were literally trying to kill him hourse before
>had 2 women who loved him
>non-virgin and didn't pay for it; induced oneitis in the woman until the day she died
>6'3"
>>
File: OSE147_-_Snake_y_EVA_Ruinas.png (296KB, 844x447px) Image search: [Google]
OSE147_-_Snake_y_EVA_Ruinas.png
296KB, 844x447px
>>38856234
>the best in the world at what he did during his time, beat only by his own clone

Venom was actually his equal or even better than him

>didn't sit down and bemoan his fate and blame factors outside his control when faced with life ruining levels of misfortune. Had a near insane level of drive and determination.

but he did? that's why he made Outer Heaven in the first place

>had 2 women who loved him

The Boss doesn't count, since she's more of a mother figure
Quiet loved Venom, not the true Big Boss

that leaves only EVA and maybe Ocelot

> The closest category he fits in is a mega-Chad.

Chads are rarely ever so depressed and autistic as him
>>
>>38856600
Yeah probably closer to cyborg.
>>
>>38855577
at least he died doing what he enjoyed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.