[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be loved and held and cuddled with and comforted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cuddling_hawt_anime.jpg (19KB, 236x387px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling_hawt_anime.jpg
19KB, 236x387px
I just want to be loved and held and cuddled with and comforted by a tall, gently dominant woman who appreciates me.
Why are so few women into shotas?

zambz#6205
>>
A mixture of fear of going to prison and expressing her feelings about shotas without sounding creepy
>>
>>38855179
>i'm a shota
your 8 years old?
>>
>>38855352
I am not 8 years old.
>>38855312
In my opinion, pedophilia should not be illegal if the older partner has consent.
>>
>>38855394
neck yourself you piece of shit
>>
that's called priviledged or normal childhood.
>>
>>38855556
That's not very nice of you to say, anon.
What brings you to use such extreme terms?
>>
Poor OP doesn't understand how love works and the biological conditions of female attraction. MGTOW.
>>
>>38855394
consent don't fucking matter if one partner is 8 and the other is like 32 dipshit. the 32 year old can pretty much do whatever he/she wants to the 8 year old and there is nothing the 8 year old can do about it.
>>
>>38855555
just curious about these figures
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.