[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my little sister doesn't want to go to school anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1491029489589.jpg (119KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491029489589.jpg
119KB, 1440x810px
>tfw my little sister doesn't want to go to school anymore and she's become an introvert shut-in that stays in her room all day
How do I stop my her from becoming a loser NEET like me?
>>
>>38854877
Spend time with her

Or is she completely ignoring you?
>>
let her become NEET then u can have kawaii sister and watch aniem together forever desu
>>
>>38854877
Go into her room and spend time with her. Talk to her and tell her all the bad parts about being a shut-in neet like you.
>>
>>38854877
You need to take her in under your wing and nurture her gaming skills so that when you get transported to another dimension you can work together to unite the 16 races and defeat God in a game of chess
>>
>>38854903
I spent time with her. We're pretty close but when I try to talk to her about her not wanting to go outside she doesn't want to talk about it. I feel like telling her how much being a NEET is bad doesn't mean much from me anyway.
>>
>>38854960
God I loved that anime

Too bad me and my sister suck at videogames
>>38855043
Sounds like you're pretty close to each other, your words would mean a lot to her. And since she doesn't go outside to anyone else, maybe you are her most important person right now
>>
>>38855043
Telling people like your sis things like "you'll regret your actions in the future" and "you don't want to walk my path" is pretty useless. I bet people told you the same things (for me they did) and here we are. It's better to just get her to open up on what's bothering her. How to do that, no clue.
>>
>>38855086
neet and bad at video games!?
what is it that you do...
>>
>>38855351
me and my sister are playing video games since decades on literally every platform excluding Xbox, thousands of hours in multiplayer games and we still suck.

It's a mix of lack of motivation and my fucked up eyesight where I can't see for shit
>>
>>38855329
>It's better to just get her to open up on what's bothering her.

this, anyone that went down this path likely experienced other people telling them they're going to regret it or whatever, it never helps. What most people in that situation never had was someone that could actually listen to and understand their worries and problems without placing blame or judgement on them
>>
>>38855391
hey well as long as you two have fun :) and no that isn't meant to be sarcastic or mocking
>>
>>38855329
this, saying stuff like "you're fucking yourself" has no effect, my parents used to say bullshit like that all the time but it's useless. you have to get to the root of her problems, there is something deeper that is wrong/potentially holding her back.
>>
My sister is getting through her depression. Hers was caused by another disease she inherited. She gained an tremendous amount of weight within a single month, and got kicked out of school for being suicidal. In my experience I'd just say the best thing you can do is be on her side. Your sister doesn't want to talk to you about going outside because she believes you'll judge her. That may not be the case, but it's what she thinks. Go from there.
>>
>>38855389
Well there's the movie that just came out so I'd say if there's anything in the works well know by the end of the year
>>
>Being a massive slut
Introduce her to us OP!
>>
>>38855445
>got kicked out of school for being suicidal
She fucking what
Spend time with her every day. Help her through it.
>>
She's a girl so it won't be that big of a deal.
>>
>>38854877
hey, at least she's not like Elliots sister where she is way younger than you but loses her virginity first and you have to hear her boyfriend fucking her every night in her room
>>
>>38855594
this, just keep her in good shape and you have nothing to fear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.